***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by cmymb

Matt Kemp bout to break out his Volt bottom Huarache's one of these days.  He has 3 colorways all together.  Anyone catch Jeremy Guthrie's spikes today? Purple Elephant on them.  FIIIIIRE.
How do you know Kemp has volt Hurache's?
Because i know he does

Originally Posted by LHP

As a team the Rockies may have the most fire with Fowler, Tulo, and Guthrie
Dexter has nike ID only. Nothing about his stuff is fire.  Stock everything. 
He had purple Lunar Huaraches during ST. which are only stock in black, royal and red.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by LHP

As a team the Rockies may have the most fire with Fowler, Tulo, and Guthrie
He had purple Lunar Huaraches during ST. which are only stock in black, royal and red.
Nike sent those to half of the Rockies.  No number embroidered on them, no nick name on them.  Thats why i say stock.  They are not SMU's (special make up's) 

Originally Posted by Lets Go Mets 2

Originally Posted by andy114

does anybody know who robinson cano's official bat sponsor is because he seems likes he is using several different bat companies?

last i thought was ssk...
Yeah but he has been swinging the Axis Bat a lot lately
I guess if a bat is working you stick with it

Nike sent those to half of the Rockies.  No number embroidered on them, no nick name on them.  Thats why i say stock.  They are not SMU's (special make up's) 

ya i guess theres a diff between "stock" and "gr"

@dougie24, No its not fake its like a Japanese version of Amazon or you could even say Ebay, different sellers and companies post their products and...well sell them.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by Lets Go Mets 2

Originally Posted by andy114

does anybody know who robinson cano's official bat sponsor is because he seems likes he is using several different bat companies?

last i thought was ssk...
Yeah but he has been swinging the Axis Bat a lot lately
I guess if a bat is working you stick with it

I ask because ive seen him with a ssk and ive also seen a gr marucci with his name and number on it.

Originally Posted by Ripper812

@dougie24, No its not fake its like a Japanese version of Amazon or you could even say Ebay, different sellers and companies post their products and...well sell them.
Well that's good to hear... still don't know how I would go about ordering... someone step up and try!
laugh.gif

If they're not SMU's, then why can't I get a pair???  And Dex's stuff is fire!!!  Doesn't have to be limited to 1 player to be fire

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Had to bite

%24%28KGrHqRHJBIE9%21ztJVUDBPU-%28iH4n%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG
Ok, so a couple of things
I tested them out and for the most part they do the job well.
The fit is perfect and isn't tight but nice fitting. I have a large face so I can truthfully say it is ok. The problem I have is the nose area. seems there is too much of a gap when I put them on as my nose isn't as big as those frames are fitted.
I guess for people with large noses it is fine.
So I tend to push them up from time to time.
Now to the grey and blue flash, which I liked but I wanted more colors.
I called the 800 number to obtain more and the selection was not bad but not good either.
What I wanted were these tints(found below the two pics highlanders and ny road), it seems like a Grey with a Silver Flash but I think these are custom for him only and not for retail and if you look closely they are not your typical size of frame either
It almost looks like the Nike Pursue lens which had the two model lens size, the standard and the LG
I asked him if those were for sale and he said no, only for ARod. So these tints will never see the light of day. Also enclosed is another pic of him with his blue tint but with a larger lens.
It just stinks because a person with a large face needs more protection to cover from the sun.
Wish they still made shades that were oversized.

mlb_u_arod12_400.jpg
121683063_crop_650x440.jpg
1815b1356d7147235d1847e02ae40e0a-getty-140948122.jpg

I wish they still made these
%24%28KGrHqF,%21ikE2LhluV%29mBNm2PWQqng%7E%7E0_3.JPG

OG Diamond Elite 2s. Came in the original packaging and everything. pretty sick
Im confused... someone clear this up one last time. Are those 2's or 3's? - because I was always under the assumption they were the 3. And if they are 2's... what do 3's look like?!

There's an arod pair of sphere elite mvps as well from when he was with the yanks. only 100.... im SERIOSULY considering buying them theyre so sick

Back
Top Bottom