***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY
Wow you figure Nike would give a better logo to Cano, don't you know? I would pay an irrational amount of money to have one of those. 
That's the same logo he had on his 2k cleats last year I'm pretty sure. 
correct. its nothing that special. i like a-rod/pujols/griffey and the other guys that have silhouettes of their swings 

I might be the only one that doesn't like em but w/e the hell Tulo is wearing tonight for cleats and BG's are way overkill imo. Looks like everything in chrome he has on.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Wow you figure Nike would give a better logo to Cano, don't you know? I would pay an irrational amount of money to have one of those. 
correct. its nothing that special. i like a-rod/pujols/griffey and the other guys that have silhouettes of their swings 
Could not agree more.  Tulo looks like a robot stepping up to the plate.  I'm serious, his hitting routine looks robotic and the gloves and cleats just add to that.  Watch it next time

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

these ellsburys are the best air show 2 colorway in my opinion...straight
pimp.gif

I think kinsler also wore some air show elite 2 PE's in yesterdays game againts the O's, no pics though

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Looks like the RC Cola logo
RC%20Cola%20logo.jpg

Got the new phiten sleeves btw. i really like them. the compression feels a lot better than the nike sleeves. i cant compare to other phitens though as these are my first ones.

Hey guys im new here. I was just wondering what you guys think is the best sleeve available. I'm getting one asap, and need the best of the best. Also if you could tell me where to order from. Im in Canada btw

Originally Posted by JAYS24

Hey guys im new here. I was just wondering what you guys think is the best sleeve available. I'm getting one asap, and need the best of the best. Also if you could tell me where to order from. Im in Canada btw

I have a couple nike sleeves and they work good for me. You should look em up on ebay 

Originally Posted by JAYS24

I'm also new here and I use the McDavid sleeves and they are really good. 
I would like to know what sleeve Matt Kemp uses though. I tried looking at his pics to see if I can spot a logo but have yet to see a logo on his sleeve.

I may the only one who feels this way, but Nike and Kemp should keep the red in his cleats subtle, just like the Dodgers uniforms. Too much red IMO. Anyway, Jered Weaver PE Show Elite 2

Back
Top Bottom