***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Nice gear Josh... iD's turned out pretty nice too...

Guys still wear stirrups nowadays?
I rocked stirrups a couple summers back but there just to annoying for me at least 
Main SP on our team rocks navy/red ones like the Cardinals do sometimes and they still look fly don't care what anyone says.

Since people were uploading their collections I decided to take a picture of some of my stuff. I couldn't get it to post, but it made it my profile pic, so you can just click my profile.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

agreed! for sure. or at least batting gloves/cleats. I have a weird addiction to batting gloves. 
tongue.gif
dude i hear you. my room and locker are just littered with batting gloves. i cruise ebay every few days and its like... oh hey a pair of diamond elite IVs for only 27 dollars better grab em!

its a problem..
Glad to hear I'm not the only one suffering from this addiction. "nike batting gloves" or "xl batting gloves" gets put into the eBay search about 5 times a week for me too haha.

Thank god I ain't the only one! I thought i was weird. Lol ima try and post my batting gloves I have ALOT. Old school and new school.

I rationalize my obsession with batting gloves by telling myself "its only 25-40 bucks here and there, could be worse"
roll.gif

Our team has to wear stir ups so I wear em. I have the 7 inch ones, a little higher than most and I like the look. When we wear our pants down though I am able to get away with wearing the new nike dri fit basketball socks.

Also...FV Cheifs, are you from B.C.?

Originally Posted by doogie24

I rationalize my obsession with batting gloves by telling myself "its only 25-40 bucks here and there, could be worse"
roll.gif
haha I tell myself all the time that my batting glove obsession is just a cheaper form of buying Jordan's like I did 5 years ago. 

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Our team has to wear stir ups so I wear em. I have the 7 inch ones, a little higher than most and I like the look. When we wear our pants down though I am able to get away with wearing the new nike dri fit basketball socks.

Ya I play in the BCPBL, we actually just changed our name back to Whalley Chiefs, my former coach used to play at LC and now one of my old teammates also plays there.

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Ya I play in the BCPBL, we actually just changed our name back to Whalley Chiefs, my former coach used to play at LC and now one of my old teammates also plays there.

Yeah I play with a couple guys who played on that team. Will Thorpe, Carsen Nylund and Brandon Bufton. All good dudes, I just thought the name was noticeable...they all wear those FV Chiefs shirts. 

hey wassup guys i need help looking for a glove im deciding between a custom 11.5 rolins glove thats going to be all tan or either an louisville tpx pro flare 1152c55 or either the nike diamond elite pro11.5 or or tan wilson a2000 1786 or if you guys can reccomend me a glove or help me out on it guys i want the glove to last awhile and and the and thanks for helping me out on the cleats i love them and does anyone about if they fixed the problem on the nike diamon elite pro bg's because ive seen some with a diffrent swoosh on em \?

Originally Posted by supbro45

hey wassup guys i need help looking for a glove im deciding between a custom 11.5 rolins glove thats going to be all tan or either an louisville tpx pro flare 1152c55 or either the nike diamond elite pro11.5 or or tan wilson a2000 1786 or if you guys can reccomend me a glove or help me out on it guys i want the glove to last awhile and and the and thanks for helping me out on the cleats i love them and does anyone about if they fixed the problem on the nike diamon elite pro bg's because ive seen some with a diffrent swoosh on em \?
if your looking for a glove I would definitely go rawlings for sure. I've had my black 11.25 for 5 years now and its still going strong 

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

Any reviews on the pro combat sleeve or the forearm shiver by Nike? I'm trying to decide between those or breconn.

I have used Brecon for a year almost and still stays snug on my arm. I had to toss out a couple of Nike sleeves because they just stretch out and one of them ripped. So it is up to you basically. Good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a7021484f#ht_500wt_1204

haha I love that dude is trying to sell these like these are game worn or something and you can just go on eastbay and get them for $50

Do the ones on eastbay have the "2Low" on the wrist?
Sure do! You can see the "2Low" when viewing different angles of the Gloves on our site. You can check them out here: http://bit.ly/xyLmeZ Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by sfandy

haha I love that dude is trying to sell these like these are game worn or something and you can just go on eastbay and get them for $50

No these have the swingman strap, the 22 and slightly different colors than the diamond elite pro BGs
oh well then thats my fault they don't look any different to me 

Originally Posted by sfandy

No these have the swingman strap, the 22 and slightly different colors than the diamond elite pro BGs
oh well then thats my fault they don't look any different to me 
I think you guys are talking about 2 different pairs of gloves. 

Somebody go get em'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a70213d9c#ht_500wt_1413

oh man if those were my colors I would be all over that. aren't those your colors??

Yeah they are but they are too small for me. Not sure how JHey is wearing a L he's pretty huge.

The seller is from a city about 10 minutes from me in Ontario yet he doesn't ship in Canada. Ebay is so frustrating for Canadians

Back
Top Bottom