***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Russell Martin in some III's CC and Andruw handing out freebies?

420754_10150721479685729_226340355728_11778724_1799077283_n.jpg

6046242.jpg

Is AROD wearing Andruw Jones' IV? the tongue doesnt  have Jones' glove logo

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

info on the shirt anyone?

you heard it here first, big year from manny
@Zach It is probably a custom 305 area code NB shirt made for him and you beat me to it in regards to Manny. I think he will be a better season than people think. He looks slimmer his batting practices look good. Hope he learned his lesson and he can move on and just add to his resume.
@23Karl- interesting to see Russ in some 3's and probably yes Andruw hooking people up lol and with ARod I guess he will have some sent to him. In your Jeter Collection I found also another similar logo that looked like Andruw's logo glove but Jeter has his #2 within the glove logo instead.

chezzer10 wrote:
@23Karl- interesting to see Russ in some 3's and probably yes Andruw hooking people up lol and with ARod I guess he will have some sent to him. In your Jeter Collection I found also another similar logo that looked like Andruw's logo glove but Jeter has his #2 within the glove logo instead.

Yep, only that isnt DJ's primary logo. For Jones that is his logo.

Originally Posted by One3TD

Does anyone know where I can get some of that trainer's compression tubing for arm sleeves like Joey Votto has?

Manny is wearing the same sleeve in those pictures with the A's.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

info on the shirt anyone?

you heard it here first, big year from manny
@Zach It is probably a custom 305 area code NB shirt made for him and you beat me to it in regards to Manny. I think he will be a better season than people think. He looks slimmer his batting practices look good. Hope he learned his lesson and he can move on and just add to his resume.

I dont know, the barbell makes me think different. That very well could be a new balance shirt and could all be right, but when I glanced at it it looked like the muscle pharm logo to me at least.  I have seen a lot of shirts, usually with high schools or colleges that are "315 club" or "405 club" shirts. Meaning you could bench 315 or or squat 4 plates, something like that. Although i do find the 305 number a little odd. (know its the area code, just in weightlifting its not too significant) That is the first thing that popped in my head. Not sure if he is a muscle pharm athlete at all just thats my first guess

Yeah I am almost positive that the "305" has nothing to do with weight and it's just about the Miami area code because I have seen other teams with that same shirt with the logo inbetween the weighs. I was just wondering if anyone knew where to find one. Glad to see this thread rolling again!

Those are Tulo's last years cleats.  He has low top Huarache's for this year.  He's worn them once this spring but is saving them for opening day.

stand very corrected, just first thing that popped in my head.... I think it'd work both ways

so excited for Pujols..expecting big things from the Halos this year.

i'm still not sold on the new marlins logo

also cool to see a-rod in jordans

Well it looks like I'll be making the rounds at my Marshalls tomorrow morning. Seems like every time something like that pops up my local one has that stuff in also.

Never knew marshalls had this kind of stuff... anyone know when they usually restock their floors with new inventory?

Back
Top Bottom