***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

It's really hit and miss. Sometimes they get a ton of %@$# and other times its a barren wasteland. For the record the gloves were
$20, shinguards were $40 and the fleece was $15.....

Some more randoms...
x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

And cuz I'm an M's fan...

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

McCut = Vicious Swingman SWAG.......

King Felix = Teal laces on his 2KFresh?????? BOOM!!

My Marshalls had a pair of XXL Oregon and M UNC gloves today. Also had Diamond Elite Pro BG's in gray/black gray/red gray/royal all for $20. They had a set of those leg guards also but they were red and gold with no player number on them. If you have a Marshalls near by it's probably worth making a stop.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

My Marshalls had a pair of XXL Oregon and M UNC gloves today. Also had Diamond Elite Pro BG's in gray/black gray/red gray/royal all for $20. They had a set of those leg guards also but they were red and gold with no player number on them. If you have a Marshalls near by it's probably worth making a stop.

I agree. DEFINITELY worth a shot. I went tonight and they were above and beyond at Marshalls. This is HALF of what they had!!

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

I agree. DEFINITELY worth a shot. I went tonight and they were above and beyond at Marshalls. This is HALF of what they had!!

What are they pricing these at???

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

$20. Just went to my local Marshalls and they had a ton as well, saw some Oregon State gloves too. I picked up like 6 pairs of bgs and two Nationals long sleeve pro combat shirts

same ... $19.99

same ... $19.99
Dang your marshalls was stocked I went to the one close to me and they only had a few somebody came up on some real good BGs

Gotta check out my local Marshalls, been looking for some black baseball gloves to wear casually.

Back
Top Bottom