***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by spidermena

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish these would have came out in trainers also

CC going with Melo's to start the year. I guess he really had no place to go but down after the XI's

https://twitter.com/#!/CC_Sabathia/status/183226075764113408/photo/1
Sorry if that link doesn't work you can see them on his Twitter page

Originally Posted by spidermena

Heres the Pic not sure if everybody on here has a twitter 

Jordan Brand must have begged CC to wear those. Melo's shoe sales are sluggish. They are banking that he would jump start the sale of those ugly shoes.

I'm trying out for a senior league team on Sunday and debating if I should buy some huarache metal cleats or stick with the molded mizuno that I've got. I've never worn metal before, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

just copped an Indians compression pox shirt of ebay. Im so stoked right now. This is the first time ive ever found one in my size since they came out. ill post pics when i get it.

What did you type in for the search for the pox shirt? I have been looking for a large for a hot minute. Have had no luck on ebay yet.

^sucks for the Cards they open their season up here in MKE..
wink.gif
laugh.gif

are Cardinal fans still fans of Pujohls? Just asking since Prince left the Brewers and I really don't have much respect for him anymore (and not just because he left milwaukee)

The reason he's got swingman is clearly bc he has more potential as a hitter than a pitcher, but no team seems to notice. Only Jr. has appreciation for D-Train's stroke from the left side hahaha

Rare do you see this version of the pro shirt with the Nike logo in the neck and also the team logo on the chest. I only seen one other time where Albert Pujols wore one for a print ad with the Cardinals logo and color

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^sucks for the Cards they open their season up here in MKE..
wink.gif
laugh.gif

are Cardinal fans still fans of Pujohls? Just asking since Prince left the Brewers and I really don't have much respect for him anymore (and not just because he left milwaukee)
your in milwaukee.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but yea i wasnt to upset that Prince left us b.c we all knew it was going to happen anyways.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

just copped an Indians compression pox shirt of ebay. Im so stoked right now. This is the first time ive ever found one in my size since they came out. ill post pics when i get it.

What did you type in for the search for the pox shirt? I have been looking for a large for a hot minute. Have had no luck on ebay yet.
every so often i type in "nike baseball" and just sift through everything. its annoying but...o well.

Wright also has a pair of the fuse BG's in all black with an orange swoosh... they look pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom