***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

e1b16c6ff4943098ed91c2c95d7d4734e681caea_r.jpg

they had a good run but i got tired of using super glue to keep them together for each game...had to hang em up before the new season...some of the best cleats i have owned

Its not a fine to wear volt laces.  He always changes up his laces.  He's wearing a different pair today with more volt in different parts of the shoe.

stuck in a pretty big slump right now...going with high socks/high pants to try something different. Got some of the MLB phiten socks, theyre mad comfortable - obviously not as good as the Nike elite bball socks but still good for those of you that wear high socks.

Originally Posted by natiboi12

Hey guys I dont know if any of you play or still are playing ball, but I just started my own wood bat company in Cincinnati. Its called ENE Wood Bat Company, the websit is enebatco.com. We are MLB certified with a bunch of pro ball players swinging our product. With our product we are trying to bridge the gap between the quality of pro ball and non-pro ball players. Because if you are a pro ball player there is a big difference in the wood you swing compared to the wood you swung when you were not a professional, there is a big difference. But if anyone is interested in purchasing a wood bat(s) please contact me on here. Thanks Guys

Interesting, will look into it and also these guys http://minebats.com/ bats made from Beech Timber. But still saving up for a new Baum Bat. So many bats so little time to use them all.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

arod sleeve update:

pretty sure the one from the ST pic is just a black phiten sleeve. someone on the padres is wearing one and it seems to have that same sheen

Is that confirmed that it is a Phiten sleeve?

what kind of sock is A-Rod wearing...can see the pattern on his left leg better than on the right.

stuck in a pretty big slump right now...going with high socks/high pants to try something different. Got some of the MLB phiten socks, theyre mad comfortable - obviously not as good as the Nike elite bball socks but still good for those of you that wear high socks.
Where are you playing man?  Sounds like you need a slump buster... lol  just hit you local bar.. im sure there are a few there that will help you work out of that slump. 

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Where are you playing man?  Sounds like you need a slump buster... lol  just hit you local bar.. im sure there are a few there that will help you work out of that slump. 
Mark Grace slumpbuster...Anyone? Anyone? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Mark Grace slumpbuster...Anyone? Anyone? 
happy.gif
haha I got you bruh 

The new Griffey Swingmans are posted on jason heyward's twitter.. they are the Jackie robinson editions
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom