***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

I've been harping on this since day one but its really odd for me to see J-Roll and Mark Buehrle rock different brand gloves now (Mizuno for J-Roll and Rawlings for Mark) after rocking the Swoosh for so long and since the start of their careers too. Its just odd to see and like, what prompted the switch this far into their careers? Its not like they abandoned the brands altogether. Like Jason Heyward too, his rookie year, rocked the Nike glove now has a Rawlings. Anyone with any insider baseball knowledge know why?

^ Good looking out, copped!
smile.gif

Recent pickups

Jimmy Rollins PE Jordan XII

30shjj6.jpg

Jeremy Guthrie PE Livestrong Huraches (great idea and great cause) Hopefully MLB will let him wear them, and not be the uniform police

11lhsg9.jpg

kbvdw4.jpg

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

Recent pickups

Jimmy Rollins PE Jordan XII

30shjj6.jpg

Jeremy Guthrie PE Livestrong Huraches (great idea and great cause) Hopefully MLB will let him wear them, and not be the uniform police

11lhsg9.jpg

kbvdw4.jpg
how?

I happen to know Jeremy Guthrie and he said his Livstrong spikes were a 1 of 1.  Also J Roll just gave Guthrie a pair of Jordan XII red and grey last week when the Rockies vistited Philly.   Funny how in the last week this guy says those are his when Guthrie just got the same two pair in weeks span.  Unless dude posting is really Guthrie himself calling himself ufbaseball15.  The picture of the Livestrong spikes were taken in Guthrie's locker too.

Originally Posted by cmymb

I happen to know Jeremy Guthrie and he said his Livstrong spikes were a 1 of 1.  Also J Roll just gave Guthrie a pair of Jordan XII red and grey last week when the Rockies vistited Philly.   Funny how in the last week this guy says those are his when Guthrie just got the same two pair in weeks span.  Unless dude posting is really Guthrie himself calling himself ufbaseball15.  The picture of the Livestrong spikes were taken in Guthrie's locker too.
Somehow he has a connect because he posted some of CC's cleats last year I believe. BTW those 12's
pimp.gif

Those pics are Jeremy Guthrie's pics from his locker.  I dont care what connect he has those arent his shoes.  

Guthrie also got some silver trainers with yellow bottoms.  His logo on the back. Watch this guy say those are his too.  Not that I even care but i know these things for a fact and it bothers me.

I think he was just saying recent pickups, meaning pictures, not really owning them... The guy plays AAA baseball so I don't think he would lie about owning them.

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by spidermena
Didn't they make a big stink about the Pod shirts a while back? So how was this even allowed?
5941a781b9c6351f37a27e8f5b518643-getty-145470620.jpg
Where can I get this shirt (if it's even possible yet)? Been trying to find a pox shirt for ages but I like this new look. Slick.

They have these in Eastbay now under the football section. Only 3 colorways so far (Red/Black, White/Royal, and Black/Grey). They're called "Nike Pro Combat Hypercool Half-Sleeve Crew.

^He hasnt played in those yet has he?

Does anyone have an idea of what they'll be wearing for the all star game?

Nike will have their players in team colored cleats. Cool colors though, for instance..... Cargo will have purple cleats but more of a bright purple instead of the normal Rockies purple. Not sure what other shoe company's are giving their players.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
Idk still think he is a tool for not picking Harper to do the HR Derby, I think he wants the spotlight instead and not have a 19 crush the ball instead of him.

I doubt its that malicious as much as its he is picking guys hes played with for a few years and came into the league with and are his peers (not necessarily peer from a talent perspective, just in terms of familiarity).

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I doubt its that malicious as much as its he is picking guys hes played with for a few years and came into the league with and are his peers (not necessarily peer from a talent perspective, just in terms of familiarity).

I'm a Giants fan who has hated Matt Kemp since he came up and I agree, Harper will have plenty of time to hit bombs in the HRD, I would have been pissed if he didn't pick Stanton though!

Back
Top Bottom