***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

^^^^ I think they do not sell those anymore. Wasn't those undershirts a couple of yrs old?

Last edited:
Quick question guys.. does anyone know where to get the Swingman Galaxy T-shirt? sold out on DS.. wife was suppose to pick it up for xmas but missed out. 

Quick question guys.. does anyone know where to get the Swingman Galaxy T-shirt? sold out on DS.. wife was suppose to pick it up for xmas but missed out. 
congrats on the gloves, I don't really need them so I made a lowball offer just to try and get it for dirt cheap. lol  I figured someone would buy it at full price before my offer could be accepted anyway because full price was already a steal.  A pair of those in white/royal, I would probably pay 60 bucks for easy.

about the galaxy shirt...I figure they will get them in store sometime before the baseball season. 

Thanks.. for $12 you cant go wrong on the BG'z.. we are going with white with black trim this year so im hoping to bust these out.. unfortunately the closest DG's is Salinas, which is a 1 1/2 hour drive.. might have to make the trip if they dont restock online! 

Thanks.. for $12 you cant go wrong on the BG'z.. we are going with white with black trim this year so im hoping to bust these out.. unfortunately the closest DG's is Salinas, which is a 1 1/2 hour drive.. might have to make the trip if they dont restock online! 

you sure those are black?  They could be, but I thought they were navy but taken with dark lighting.  I didn't see anywhere that said the color either.

I miss the old style from Majestic but PTF had a great deal I couldn't pass up.

Last edited:
actually.. not sure at all.. and after reading the description it says blue/white... could be wrong and assumed they were black.. oh well.. still cheap bg'z for the collection..

you sure those are black?  They could be, but I thought they were navy but taken with dark lighting.  I didn't see anywhere that said the color either.

@menloakz ....those are navy bg's my dude i have the same pair!

@yankees25....if u are really interested in the white/royal diamond elite bgs let me know. i could link u up with a fresh pair!

@menloakz ....those are navy bg's my dude i have the same pair!

@yankees25....if u are really interested in the white/royal diamond elite bgs let me know. i could link u up with a fresh pair!
haha.. oh well i guess i could use these in the cages jk.. 

anyone know where i can find these in black an white? 

How did you get the custom name on the strap?

White/Red I gave to my friend who works with Cintas - a company who makes work uniforms etc. They embroidered the name and then sewed the patch onto the strap with a machine.

White/Black I sent to a sports uniform company, not quite sure of their process but it looks like the name was cut to size and than heat pressed onto the strap.

Talked to a Nike rep again today about batting gloves on Nike iD and they said it doesn't show any batting gloves as part of a package with cleats like last year but also sometimes they don't list them as part of the package until it's closer to release so basically it was a "for now no, but doesn't mean they couldn't closer to release."

If I remember correct...and I could be wrong on this...wasn't it the 2nd year of the last BG's being out (they just added the grey colors the 2nd season) before they released on iD last time? If they don't come out on ID hopefully eastbay and baseballexp get some of the player color combos like they have the past few years. Also has anyone seen an actual picture of the vapor elite bg's? http://www.baseballexp.com/Nike-Adu...challpartial/Ntt/vapor gloves/index.pro?Oss=Y

I've only seen the drawing version would like to see them before I grab a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom