NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

Here are some in the flesh photos. I'm not sure if these are just samples or final production.

Posted by roblobster via Crookedtongues. I'm just relaying the message.

"via sneakers.fr

"

posted by ghettrocentricity from CT

288787_d1825fcaba_l.jpg

WOW those new pics are sick!! i hate clear soles but for these i'll let it slide. now wheres the pics of the 87's

part near the bubble on the 90's almost looks pink! I love the safaris. I love mowabb theme but these are haggard

yea is that pink??? i like these alot regardless, i think i would stick with the black laces.....still gotta see them in person

^i'm sold on the 90s def going to cop a pair. I still need some pics of the AM1s tho

Does this look like extreme two tone tan on the originials?
81387_600.jpg

Theyve definetly messed up a good thing. Heres just the same type of TAN on all sections PS:
9d33552249da6459cd96c114b267282ebf2faba.pjpg

Followed with something that the OG seems to have. Two types of tan that are a few shades diff. from one another:
c17351ab464361bbc28ac2e1bbde03e0dfe4ec3.pjpg

The released version seems to have extreme differences. yucky. Of course ill be hearing, its close enough. thats NIKEs motto. they'll use up some extrapink cream leather before vieing for some authentic stuff.

based on the pics of the am90s...(leather collar lining + perforated leather or nubuck) ....I think they will run a hf size big...so go down a half size or1 whole size???

the 90s are ehh (mudguard threw it off for me and the shade of blue)....but I would like to see better pics of the am1s.....please be a reasonable price !!!and make it a GR with a full size run starting from size US6 and up and even then i.ll think about it....

so i just saw the 90's on ebay and was coming in here with pics, but it appears im late with the new pics. I was really into them at first but now afterseeing the back, the pink color, and the sole. im not so sure now. Will have to check them out in person now.

Back
Top Bottom