NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

True. Gustavo sent me a text saying someone from Jersey hit them up, so I assume that mustbe you. Thanks for letting them know I sent you.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^I am not sure if they make Nike Quickstrikes in sizes above a 13 I do not think they do...

Send me a PM J Steez they did have shirts and a full size run when I picked mine up a few days ago and retail was $110 and $35 on the shirt, but if you bought both together they hooked it up for $120 plus tax out the door...

PM sent
happy.gif

AM1 safari's are in LA...Just got the word that UNDFTD silverlake just put theirs out. Gonna go by tomorrow after work!

Some are available on ebay now... They look kind of ehh in the seller's pics. I want to see them in person, then I'll make my decision is copp ornot...

i was about to cop the am1 until i realized the black was a fur/hair kind of material. tried on the 90s and just wasnt feeling it anymore.

i saw the am1 yesterday..i wanted to copp but they wouldn't let me..i have to wait til saturday..but the toe box is leather, the orange is bit brighterthen on the picture and yes they do have black fur on them. they are still fire though.. i can't wait...i'll post actual pics tomorrow morning.

I was interested in the 90's, but these are both looking like an easy pass now.

That Blue T shirt is horrible.....

I liked these more at first but I think they may have too much going on to actually look good if that even makes sense

I got a few spots in LA that have them (the am 1) for sale already, but I too am out of town at the moment. It sounding like they are gonna be a let downthough. FUR!?!? Really nike? I was soooo juiced a few weeks ago when pics surfaced of both shoes. But now its looking like both are gonna get passed over.

Commonwealth DC just got a full size run of the Air Max 90 Mowabbs.

Phone orders are accepted now.

202-265-1830

here's a pic of the am1:

kinda wish they didnt have the fur, should have been smooth leather like the OG air safari.

well Nike thanx for nothin. 2 potential great shoes ruined due to poor quality, bad color placement and wrong materials.
smh.gif

the funny thing is that those are deadstock and they are already creased probably from being tried on.....that's horrible

Back
Top Bottom