Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

SMH. I ordered it then look at that 25% off... could of saved $7.

O well... looks like they are gone now.. got my L

dam... they had a Large went to check out and didnt go through
frown.gif

Had a giftcard to Finishline, so I got the white one from their website last night.
I ordered an XL of the 4 rings shirt off the Lakers site. I wonder how they fit?
Next up... grey LeBron/Kobe shirt. I cant seem to get my hands on it.

Just missed the 25% off... DOH!

but if I would have waited for that, my size may have been gone.

Im not a fan of kobe at all but I might consider that 4 ring shirt if I can get a chance at it on ndc
nerd.gif

i have a feeling these shirts are going to be EVERYWHERE next week. when is the laker store supposed to ship them?

I ordered my 4-rings shirt last night and I got an e-mail from lakersstore.com tonight titled "Order Update"

My order status now says "processing"

Just thought everyone would enjoy seeing this information, straight from Twitter.com where I follow Nikebasketball

"nikebasketball
Breaking News for loyal followers. Looking for #MVPuppets 4-Rings T-Shirts? Nikestore.com is the place to find them in the VERY near future."

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Just thought everyone would enjoy seeing this information, straight from Twitter.com where I follow Nikebasketball

"nikebasketball
Breaking News for loyal followers. Looking for #MVPuppets 4-Rings T-Shirts? Nikestore.com is the place to find them in the VERY near future."

Yeah...I saw that...Well it was on my facebook. Not really a fan of the 4 rings tee though.

If FTL on 42nd got them then there's a possiblilty that 34th got them. Will have to check it out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

If FTL on 42nd got them then there's a possiblilty that 34th got them. Will have to check it out tomorrow.

they're gone over there dude.was there earlier tonight.call them up though,they may have some in the back or something,you never know.

i saw the grey puppets tee at a local shoe palace. What the....?

NTSF has the white mvpuppets tee in. swooped mine up. waiting for the 4 rings to drop...

Back
Top Bottom