Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by yancancook90

lol dwight gets no love at all. the white tee is ill though

Hell no Dwight gets no love, his is with that other company. Plus his head is too small for his body. lol

I picked up the white one from Nike Lenox just a little while ago.

The search continues on for a XXL in the gray one.

That White shirt is dope lol

id wear some Vi Chalks with that
tongue.gif

those are dope shirts. I don't know why people are hating on the MVPuppets campaign though I didn't think it was the greatest thing Nike has ever donebut far from the worst. All I can hope for is that these go up online somewhere soon since I've got no NikeTown anywhere near me. Good look on posting allthose pics though. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Nike Lenox in Atlanta has the shirts in stock as well as the Niketowns that are still open.
you are a good man, called up the nike Lenox, and ordered me two size L's....

EL...=hater.....lol
laugh.gif
, nothin but love friend....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Nike Lenox in Atlanta has the shirts in stock as well as the Niketowns that are still open.
you are a good man, called up the nike Lenox, and ordered me two size L's....

EL...=hater.....lol
laugh.gif
, nothin but love friend....
yea i quoted myself....after ordering from Lenox, i find out that my local niketown has em.....
indifferent.gif
at me.....but they gave me free shipping for saying i usednikefind.....but stillll
indifferent.gif

yea i quoted myself....after ordering from Lenox, i find out that my local niketown has em.....
indifferent.gif
at me.....but they gave me free shipping for saying i used nikefind.....but stillll
indifferent.gif

YOURE WELCOME!

Picked these up today at Niketown SF, they had a full size run, even had kids sizes. Pretty Dope shirt overall would have been better if Lebron was in theFinals though.

^^ No problem brother, glad you like it! I just got some more done in with Lakers colors that turned out really good.

Back
Top Bottom