Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Wanted to pull the trigger, but I'm just not trusting the Laker store with their backorder. I'll prob be lucky to see them come through by August.

many thanks for posting about the lakerstore, just copped one for myself and a friend.

Thank god I got the last medium at lakersstore.com I have ordered from them many times in the past and have had amazing results ! So no worries people! LOL @ppl spending over retail...

i ordered one for me and greg. it'll be interesting to see who gets these cause looks like they're sold out/no longer listed now. good luck to all.

Thanks for whoever posted that link. Those ebay prices are crazy
smh.gif

I was able to get the grey one that Kobe wore from my guy at HOH but is the one that lakersstore.com selling the yellow one or both?

Wow, and here I was thinking the link would be up all day, 1,000,000 shirts sold, then 999,000 cancellation emails ...

looks like they're really trying to keep this shirt "limited".

Damn it I missed them on lakersstore again! Screw it I am about to pay the 200! This sucks!!! I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!

YES! Just got my order placed. I was being sarcastic by the way, I would never spend 200 for a t-shirt, lol. Or would I?

this is great... it's been up on lakersstore for more than 30 minutes now... f*ck you ebay resellers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I was able to get the grey one that Kobe wore from my guy at HOH but is the one that lakersstore.com selling the yellow one or both?
i heard the yellow one is a china edition..smh that is the best cw too

wait, so what ever happened to the black 4 rings shirt kobe/dfish were wearing during the parade? it looks like the grey one is the topic of discussioncurrently. has the black one ever been for sale and anybody know if HOH/NT stores have em or have had em the last few days?

Back
Top Bottom