Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

I ordered a 4 ring shirt from the Laker store last night, how do I check on my order? I didnt sign up for the site or anything so idk how to check on it lol

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I ordered a 4 ring shirt from the Laker store last night, how do I check on my order? I didnt sign up for the site or anything so idk how to check on it lol

call them with your order number

No shirts at HOHLA or NTLA. Just personally walked intoday and there was nothing. They did have the cork shirt in FSR a lot of them.. The workers continnue tosay the 4 ring is a HOHLA Exclusive only. Damn ignorance kills people.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Niketown vegas got the grey shirts in today if anyone needs them get them now now now

Don't worry these things aren't going anywhere. They're still holding up with many sizes. No thanks, I need another tee like another hole in myhead.

Just copped my rings t-shirt

FYI if you're coppin from lakersstore use LALHOL08 for 20% of your entire order
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Just copped my rings t-shirt

FYI if you're coppin from lakersstore use LALHOL08 for 20% of your entire order
pimp.gif

Wish I would have had that code a few days ago, still happy to get my shirt for $38

theres a size L on ebay for buy it now $69
not the best, but not super crazy like some of the other ones
eyes.gif

the re-sellers are going to buy them all next week when they release

lakersstore.com has the shirts now purchase the 4 rings for families now i know i did before it sells out pre purchase them now now now!!!

^^^I am actually debating ordering myself a second one off there so I have a backup when I wear mine out, lol.

welcome to NT - where reading the previous page/posts is not required. i feel like i'm in the dejavu zone with the reposts over the past few days.

I am amazed at how many of the 4 rings shirts have made it to ebay. Its really sad how many fans have been scrambling to get this shirt and there is over 200of them on ebay right now. Resellers are having a field day with these.

Got some 4 Ring size L's from Lakersstore.com; BTW that code LALHOL08 doesn't work anymore. I also did the Dime Mag promotion, hope I win

Originally Posted by travman24

Footlocker in Lakewood mall gettin restocked this week

are you sure trav? I went there on wednesday, and they said weren't going to get a new shipment of them...

Originally Posted by TRDRAV4

Got some 4 Ring size L's from Lakersstore.com; BTW that code LALHOL08 doesn't work anymore. I also did the Dime Mag promotion, hope I win
IDK, it was working earlier maybe they just turned it off
grin.gif

Products
------------------------------
------------------------
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00
size L
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00
size S
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $60.00
Discount Coupons:lalhol08: -$15.00
CA TAX 9.25%: $4.16
Standard Shipping Rates (UPS Ground): $9.95
Total: $59.11

Originally Posted by dyyhard

welcome to NT - where reading the previous page/posts is not required. i feel like i'm in the dejavu zone with the reposts over the past few days.
chill dude....i've seen you post that like 50x over the past couple days....nobody really cares except for you.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by gijace

thanks man.. Nike sactown also said next wk..

What Nike Sactown?
laugh.gif
Sorry, typo man..
laugh.gif
I meant saftown (niketown sanfo)..called them and they tell me that they'll get the 4 ring shirt next wk together with the white MVPuppets shirt..

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by dyyhard

chill dude....i've seen you post that like 50x over the past couple days....nobody really cares except for you.....
indifferent.gif

naw dood. i posted that twice from my count(going on three) and that's not as annoying as posting the same information on the same page (within a coupleposts) or on the previous page. but hey, what are you going to do? welcome to NT - where reading the previous page/posts is not required.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom