Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

This thread is getting hyped for a damn shirt!
well cause this thread is about the shirt.

i'm pretty sure that's the reason.
I think I know who you are.

Anyway back to the subject, I think I'm going to keep my shirt DS until I can find one in my size. I'm going to head out to NTNY and hopefully theyhave them. If not, I'll be somewhat upset but I'll get over it. Just put it in a ziploc bag and call it a day.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by xblker47

still waitin on my puppet tee from finishline
grin.gif

me too man, I ordered mine on wednesday and still no shipping confirmation from them...

Waiting on it too, 1 T-shirt has been shipped and should be here Wednesday, but the other one is still processing, which means it could be cancelled
mad.gif
I got mine on Thursday. It should be here tomorrow. $20 Rewards + FS = under $6
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

This thread is getting hyped for a damn shirt!
well cause this thread is about the shirt.

i'm pretty sure that's the reason.
I think I know who you are.

Anyway back to the subject, I think I'm going to keep my shirt DS until I can find one in my size. I'm going to head out to NTNY and hopefully they have them. If not, I'll be somewhat upset but I'll get over it. Just put it in a ziploc bag and call it a day.
i'm confident that you do not.
laugh.gif

gonna check the city tomorrow for these.i need a couple for my peeps in the PI

Anyway back to the subject, I think I'm going to keep my shirt DS until I can find one in my size. I'm going to head out to NTNY and hopefully they have them. If not, I'll be somewhat upset but I'll get over it. Just put it in a ziploc bag and call it a day.
I see what you mean, esp. if the shirt's not your size, but DAMN deadstocking t-shirts! When's the last time a shirt like this blew up sobig?

Originally Posted by superman1007

For u guys that ordered from the laker store..did u guys get any type of confirmation yet? I ordered mine over the phone on Thursday and still nothing but I was charged for the 4 ring shirt.wondering if ne body else on the same boat as me.

I ordered mine on friday night and it charged my account right away but on my order status it says still pending. Hopefully their inventory and number ofbuyers were in sync cause I want my rings!!!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by superman1007

For u guys that ordered from the laker store..did u guys get any type of confirmation yet? I ordered mine over the phone on Thursday and still nothing but I was charged for the 4 ring shirt.wondering if ne body else on the same boat as me.
I got this...

LA Lakers Online Store
------------------------------
------------------------
Order Number: 23604
Detailed Invoice: https://lakersstore.com
Date Ordered: Friday 19 June, 2009

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00
size L
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00
size S
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $60.00
Discount Coupons:lalhol08: -$15.00
CA TAX 9.25%: $4.16
Standard Shipping Rates (UPS Ground): $9.95
Total: $59.11
co-sign...this is what i've gotten so far as well.....patiently waiting.....

[h2]More Exclusive Kobe MVP Championship Tees at House of Hoops[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
June 22nd, 2009
e48822b13dafbffd5c201d09a8aa9203

We showed you the charcoal heather four-rings tee last week, which releases today at House of Hoops and LA Foot Locker locations, but there's more to come this Friday.

The yellow four-rings tee which was thought to be a China only release is hitting House of Hoops LA with a key update; instead of a gold wristband on a gold tee, the wristband will be purple. Definitely an improvement. The Beverly Center House of Hoops is going to be the only US location with this tee.

The purple tee is also only available at House of Hoops Beverly Center, but there was no China release for this color. Quantities of both are limited so plan ahead if you want a shot at them. We'll keep you posted on any delivery changes.

Originally Posted by dmarc

I see what you mean, esp. if the shirt's not your size, but DAMN deadstocking t-shirts! When's the last time a shirt like this blew up so big?
I'm not collecting. I meant I'm not wearing it, so that when the time comes if I can find a trade or someone wants to buy it, its notraggedy and dingy. I'm not going to wear something that doesn't fit me just to say I have it.

NTNY only has XXL's left and no 4 rings shirts. Did any of the NSW's get these?

[h2]More Exclusive Kobe MVP Championship Tees at House of Hoops[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
June 22nd, 2009
e48822b13dafbffd5c201d09a8aa9203

We showed you the charcoal heather four-rings tee last week, which releases today at House of Hoops and LA Foot Locker locations, but there's more to come this Friday.

The yellow four-rings tee which was thought to be a China only release is hitting House of Hoops LA with a key update; instead of a gold wristband on a gold tee, the wristband will be purple. Definitely an improvement. The Beverly Center House of Hoops is going to be the only US location with this tee.

The purple tee is also only available at House of Hoops Beverly Center, but there was no China release for this color. Quantities of both are limited so plan ahead if you want a shot at them. We'll keep you posted on any delivery changes.

All hell gonna break loose.

Originally Posted by xblker47

smh.gif
at all the hype around these shirts

Don't be surprised about the hype since these shirts represent the present season and playoff mvp which even made the title that much better plus kobewearing the shirt in the parade brought more hoopla with the value to go up on all puppet shirts.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

DAMN DAMN DAMN! Who got me on a XL?! I'll take care of you on the next 50 at HOH including the exclusives!!!

http://www.footlockerunlo...-tees-at-house-of-hoops/
I will do my best to get you XL no guarantees as i will go there on friday so i will keep in touch with you since you hook people up i will hook you up. And no hookup from you to me just continue to do what you do frank and besides i don't even go to my friend's store to ask for hookup because only if i work at that store do i get a hookup other than that it might get the person fired or given a warning as i have seen one of my buds get fired to hooking up most of his families on a discount he got. So frank this one's on me.

My grey Kobe/Lebron tee should be here today. Thanks badboy074. And both of my Finishline White T-shirts have been shipped, one will be hereWednesday and the other will be here Thursday. Those tees are looking good, but just like the CHarcoal tee, I hate Kobe and the Lakers with a passion so Iwon't even be trying to cop

that purple and yellow 4 rings shirt is tough hopfully nike releases more in the future i know they have to hype them up first by releasing limited amounts

man, my mvpuppets shirt still hasn't arrived. I havent received a a shipping email at all and it's almost been a week since I ordered it. Is thereanyway I could check the status or see if my order has been cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom