Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Got the white one off of NDC since finishline cancelled mine. Do they fit differently then the 4 fingers one? I order a L and a XL to see which fits better andI wanted to know if they fit the same so which ever fits better, I will grab the 4 fingers and full bodies in that same size.

finishline order isnt cancelled yet but i figure it will be so thanks for the nikestore heads up

Just got an e-mail from nike.com saying my order for the cork shirt was delayed.....boooo

Originally Posted by marley

Just got an e-mail from nike.com saying my order for the cork shirt was delayed.....boooo

Same here. Basically says they'll ship by the 29th ... if they can't, they'll cancel the order and refund the money.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Same boat as you are. meh no hurry. Got my grey puppets tee and older style witness Tee I got from clearance to keep me warm...err...cool.

Just missed my size on the NDC drop. Don't even care anymore. I'm getting rid of this shirt.

So much different info on the yellow and purple 4 rings shirts that drop at HOHLA. Just got a tweet from Nikebasketball that says tomorrow the 24th. It isgoing to be crazy!!!

I know its probably not a good chance, but if anyone in LA can pick me up a purple or yellow 4 rings shirt it will be greatly appreciated, size XXL.

Nikebasketball on twitter said they will be dropping tomorrow at HOH LA instead of Thursday.

glad to see the people who go there order canclled on finishline were able to grab one on ndc, hopefully theyll restock the grey shirt. My order fromfinishline should be here today
nerd.gif

damn it nike!!! but i agree i think it was a set up...of course the shirt wont be sold to the public and if so that would be cool,,deff going to look for itonline conitue

anyone wanna scoop me up a small in the purple rings shirt tomorrow? I live in So Cal, but I don't have a car. I live in the LBC/Lakewood area so it'skinda far to take any public transportation from here to the beverly center

Just got my gray 4 rings shirt at my local footlocker!! WOW! I was just killing my time before going to work and as I was going inside FL, my local boy pointedme on the shirt! Grabbed it instantly. Went to work a happy man!!! Will post pictures on my way home
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom