Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

I just can't win with this shirt.ordered on lakers store that got cancelled cuz billing address messed up..tried today on ndc and sold outta my size.

Will Lakersstore.com be releasing the yellow 4-rings shirts? im not beat to be camping out for t-shirts nor paying more than $50 for it either.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Will Lakersstore.com be releasing the yellow 4-rings shirts? im not beat to be camping out for t-shirts nor paying more than $50 for it either.
Hopefully they will but i highly doubt it. Talked to the hoh mgr and they said maybe friday they will get 4 rings but a slim chance for the yellowand purple ones. So there is that window i can still get the size but no guarantees. It is hoh only shirts and limited release to hoh LA only. But cross yourfingers hopefully niketown gets them.

If you ordered from the Laker's Online Store, they were back-ordered (as you already know) and were supposed to ship today.

They are about a day or two behind. They expect them in tomorrow, and to be shipped out on Monday/Tuesday.

Just wanted to keep everyone who ordered "up to da time".

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

If you ordered from the Laker's Online Store, they were back-ordered (as you already know) and were supposed to ship today.

They are about a day or two behind. They expect them in tomorrow, and to be shipped out on Monday/Tuesday.

Just wanted to keep everyone who ordered "up to da time".
thanks for the update my order still says processing

Good to know we are gonna get em but it sure sucks that its gonna be well over two weeks after the Lakers won it. I finally got my locker room hat yesterdayand was just kind of like "Eh, cool, whatever, finally" I wanted to rock it the most right after the win.

This is my first post on NT in a long long time... anyways... just to look out guys. Niketown CHI TOWN just called me up sayin they got them in. So hit em upasap if you want the puppet 4 ring tees in charcoal. They are taking orders rightnow.

Long Beach

Originally Posted by drillest

Anyone wants a szL in the Grey 4 Rings pm me. For a better price than ebay.
Better price than $100 ?

People spending that much on a T-Shirt should be shot.
laugh.gif

so lakers store is done! All HOH are done! And ndc is done!! I'm assuming it's a wrap on these tshirts? Tried to get my size medium twice andfailed..anybody know if there's gonna be more put pack up?

I picked up at my local footlocker in the san diego area. they had a S and some XLs left only. I took the last two Ms.
smile.gif
This is a smaller footlocker so you might want to try one closest to you. never know.

Wow some smaller footlockers getting them?

The Footlocker in my mall didn't have any helpful info,

just a dude with napoleon complex acting all high and mighty with his info and not trying to be helpful.

douche

thats hilarious !!!!! Nike and Vitamin water where banking so hard on LeBron and Kobe the Great on getting to the finals they launched massive ad campaignshahahhaha

^ Say you just want one shirt and you're not a reseller and ask to speak to the manager. My guy was able to get one shirt saying that.

why does the 4 rings tee fit smaller then the puppets tee.....it's the same brand!.....

kidding me....

Back
Top Bottom