Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

i checked my door step for my order from lakersstore and............................ nothing!
yep....same here.
smh.gif
mad.gif

me too and I'm in Socal. possible that they didn't ship on friday bc of the holiday? it better be here tomorrow.
im in SoCal too, and i cant believe this woman keeps telling me they will be here
it better be here tomorrow

Is there a difference in the collar sizes of the heather grey 4 rings tee and the rest of the 4 rings tees (yellow, purple, charcoal, white)???

Answers wanteed please! Those who have the heather grey NT tee to compare to others please check for me! Thanks

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Is there a difference in the collar sizes of the heather grey 4 rings tee and the rest of the 4 rings tees (yellow, purple, charcoal, white)???

Answers wanteed please! Those who have the heather grey NT tee to compare to others please check for me! Thanks
Just compared mine man. I compared it to my white one and I do believe the heather gray does have a thicker collar... Dunno about the purple oryellow ones since I don't own them
ohwell.gif

Here is my heather grey 4 rings tee I bought from Ebay. I love the shirt and am pretty sure the shirt is authentic. Everything matches up, the quality ofthe shirt, the tags, the special shiny kinda material on the rings. The only thing that concerns me is the size of the collar, it's thicker than the oneon my white 4 rings tee. Is that just how the shirts are made? How are your guy's?

Notice the shininess of the rings special to the Niketown tee

Here's the collar of the white 4 rings.

I know somebody from Vegas got their shirts from Lakersstore.com last Friday. And a friend of mine got his last friday as well and he lives in L.A.

I haven't received my stuff and I ordered before them and Im also in L.A.

SMH@ the Lakers store.

if we complain to the lakersstore, do you think we will get something in return since they took so long

Originally Posted by ptngina

I know somebody from Vegas got their shirts from Lakersstore.com last Friday. And a friend of mine got his last friday as well and he lives in L.A.
I haven't received my stuff and I ordered before them and Im also in L.A.
SMH@ the Lakers store.
Yeah there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to the way they fulfill orders.
smh.gif

Yeah I am waiting too. FYI I just ordered an XL off nike.com. I am sick of waiting for Lakersstore. I ordered on june 21 and still proccessing. I ordered theMVP shirt last week and it shipped the same day. I bet they oversold the 4 rings shirts. I am cancelling my order. BTW I am in Louisiana and not Cali.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Oversold, yes. But the way they fulfill orders is plain ol' $$$-backwards. Definitely never ordering from there again.
I am with you, Lakersstore.com will never get any money from me again.

Add me to that list. Being in Louisiana we get no kinda Lakers gear so the www is my only means to pick up the good stuff. If I can help it, I am done withLakersstore......that is just re-gosh-dog-diculous their lack of communication or customer service.

Just tried to call lakersstore and got no answer again. I ordered on the 18th of June and still nothing. I will never order from them again.

lakersstore will not give you anything, they make no promises about delivery date and I've gone thru this drama with them before....

all of you should've read that it is snail mail style with them....
basically, buy and be patient, that's the gameplan....

and believe me, they will charge you if they shipped it out.....

Finally just received my shirt from lakersstore.com no more then 5 mins ago.

Ordered a XXL, it fits like an XL.

All my other puppet shirts fit just fine, get the 4 rings and it fits smaller. After such a long wait, this sucks!

Originally Posted by soundwave888

Sports Chalet at Santa Anita Mall, CA has the 4 rings heather grey shirt. Full rack with all sizes right now (near the food court side entrance).

Thanks for the heads-up. Got my Sz M now. They still had every size available as of 10:30am this morning

NDC had small and medium available earlier along with XXL and XXXL (4 Rings Tee)

still showing those same sizes, no L or XL

Back
Top Bottom