Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Trig20

laugh.gif
Im a big lebron... but this tee is funny as hell.
laugh.gif
Oh no! I need this in a large!
i must have it
laugh.gif

I'll never do business again with lakersstore.com. Theyre CSR doesnt seem to know what the heck is going on. I bought 2 shirts and only received 1.Gives me tracking # that doesnt even work. WACK!

Order from June 21st on charcoal 4 rings still "pending" on lakersstore. Ordered from the dot com 2 days ago and it just came in. That's withREGULAR SHIPPING!!!!!!!! I would cancel my order with LS but it seems it'll take 2 weeks for refund. Hell I might get the shirt in less time than that.
BTW, ordered the MVP shirt last week and it showed "Shipped" on the same day. Came in on Tuesday. Obviously their problems are with 4 ringsshirts........

Fellas, from the time you got that email saying the shirt was shipped, how long did it take to arrive? Thanks!

LA Lakers Online Store
------------------------------
------------------------
Order Number: 2XXXX
Detailed Invoice:
Date Ordered: Friday 19 June, 2009

The comments for your order are

UPS

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We'll see if these things actually show up.

i don't care when i receive my order from lakerstore. used their discount code so i'm good. received 1 fo the 2 4 rings packages - other one that wason backorder is coming tomorrow.

Just got my 2 shirts via UPS today as well! Lakersstore had pre-order for the white 4 rings shirts a few days ago, but the regular sizes are already spokenfor.

still haven't got the cork tee from lakersstore... ordered almost 3 weeks ago...

got a XL charcoal 4 Rings tee, looking for a M or L, pm me pls~

well well well i finally got my damn shirts today and i dont even care!

maybe a little
i still hate lakersstore

Had to pick up the LeBron "Winless" T off the bay. Quality is really good and looks great. If the seller is on here, great job bro and thanks!

Glad to see everyone getting their shirts from the Lakersstore.com finally, I definitely say from now on we try to refrain from ordering from their site. Theyhave poor customer service.

The "winless" shirt is very funny, Kinda surprised someone hasn't tried to make a Lebron puppet getting dunked on yet.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Had to pick up the LeBron "Winless" T off the bay. Quality is really good and looks great. If the seller is on here, great job bro and thanks!
That's %#!#%*# GOLD.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Did you BIN the Winless tee or made a best offer? If you made OBO, how much did you offer? Thanks

Whoa, how many 4 rings shirt colorways are there?!

Heather gray, solid gray, purple, yellow, white, and BROWN?

Back
Top Bottom