Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got my Celtics Dry Fit Showtime hoodie. Was expecting the logo and swoosh to be small compared to the Therma flex but they look the same. Glad I went with this version instead. Definitely feels like a Tech Fleece joint.

Just saw the Therma flex hoodie at the mall. Definitely a softer material, and the NBA logo is much bigger. However, I still stand by my decision.

Is the sizing the same on both hoodies? Heard the therma flex runs huge.

Also in MA? If so what mall

Is the sizing the same on both hoodies? Heard the therma flex runs huge.

Also in MA? If so what mall

Nah. I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Only saw the Raptors hoodie at the mall. The dri-fit one was purchased online. I couldn't tell you how the Therma flex hoodie fits, as I refuse to wear Raptors gear. Lol

Those the shorts I need. Those aren’t the Moderns. Those the 3/4 dri fit shorts

They're actually 3/4 pants. You can tell by the NBA and swoosh on the same side leg.

The modern shorts has swoosh on one side and team logo on the other. No NBA logo.

I don't even know if they sell the 3/4 pants anywhere.

They're actually 3/4 pants. You can tell by the NBA and swoosh on the same side leg.

The modern shorts has swoosh on one side and team logo on the other. No NBA logo.

I don't even know if they sell the 3/4 pants anywhere.

They don’t

Adidas had the contract for so long and never sold the 3/4 pants at retail nor the compression shorts or tank tops as someone was looking for

Trust me, I looked even for that adidas crap :lol: only came across the 3/4 pants in huge sizes because they were issued

It’s early but I hope Nike releases some of the player issued stuff like those pants and tanks. At this point prob the main two things I’d even look into buying

Theyre selling it without the logos though. Pointless to have the nba logo when its worn underneath your jerseys.

They don’t

Adidas had the contract for so long and never sold the 3/4 pants at retail nor the compression shorts or tank tops as someone was looking for

Trust me, I looked even for that adidas crap :lol: only came across the 3/4 pants in huge sizes because they were issued

It’s early but I hope Nike releases some of the player issued stuff like those pants and tanks. At this point prob the main two things I’d even look into buying
Doubt we'll see any of that with Nike either

Can't even get a home authentic jersey :lol:

They don’t

Hi,

yes Adidas never sold 3/4 pants, compression pants and tank tops, you might refer to me here, since I did ask around a couple of times on the forum.

I got lucky a couple of times, but I searched a lot and also got lucky a couple of times. My favourites are the Adidas 3/4 pants with the white stripes, the climawarm material feels amazing. The Nike ones are pretty nice too, to be honest! I also got a couple of Adidas full length compression pants, as well as the 3/4 compression pants.

After seeing the quality of materials and items, which Nike supplies to the teams and which they sell to the fans, I do have my doubts that we will be able to buy the cool stuff online, but I hope I am wrong. I just do not understand, why Nike would not do that, since I believe that it would lead to better sales of NBA gear than the knock off T-Shirts for example. I for example would probably be as insane as buying everything twice or three times, just because the material is very comfortable to wear!

Here are a couple of the things, which I was talking about above:

waiting for new stuff is crushing me, not a lot of selection out there. Can't find much in the way of the Bulls at all.

Was also hoping for a Hornets Teal practice tee, but does not look like they made them.

Need moar Hornets gear available myself.

They just announced their sponsor: lendingtree.com ... won't look great, won't look awful imo. Part of me was naive enough to think the GOAT was gonna pony up some cash and fly solo with just the Jumpman.

Looks like the Showtime Therma Hoodie for the Lakers in a large is sold out everywhere that I've checked. Anybody know of any places online I might have missed?

Back
Top Bottom