Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Wow they really doing the snakeskin, I need to see how it looks in person on the jersey.

Wow they really doing the snakeskin, I need to see how it looks in person on the jersey.

Hey bro, wifey ordered the black thermaflex lakers hoodie. I noticed that after your fiasco they took down the black and grey hoodies. Now they are back up with different style numbers. Hopefully they actually get it right but we will find out.

Hey bro, wifey ordered the black thermaflex lakers hoodie. I noticed that after your fiasco they took down the black and grey hoodies. Now they are back up with different style numbers. Hopefully they actually get it right but we will find out.

Cool let me know when it comes in if they sent you the right one.

My recent haul of the Nike stuff

715730C3-E0A3-49B4-812C-D5D40B865A87.jpeg

So eastbay always had coupon exclusions on the therma hoodies?

I'm wondering if that's why they sent me the wrong one, when they first went up on the site, they didn't have them excluded and I used a $35 off 150 code on it. But then again they sent me the wrong one twice, so maybe just some dummies in the warehouse that weren't checking the invoice before shipping it out to match everything up.

The one in Glendale. They had a fsr last weekend just call to make sure!

Cool, that's super close I'll just check by there tomorrow and see. Thanks man.

it seems like rockets' 4th jersey will be garbage just like the other 2.. i'll be purchasing a black jersey when i have the chance. :smh:

Eastbay finally sent you the right one?

What’s the Nike style code for the black therma flex?

Nah they supposed to be giving me a refund. I stopped by champs in Glendale this morning and they had a few left.

20171211_120924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom