Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone know how the long sleeve shirts fit? The practice ones.

I have the short sleeve and I have size Mediums because I like them fitted. Wondering if I should stay with the M in the long sleeve. My only concern would be the tightness in the arms.

Even though my squad's season ended in the worst way possible, figured I'd post my pick-ups
Z0zi3oD.jpg

Didn't buy as much as I thought I would with the changeover. My only non-Raptors pickup was a Kawhi authentic
t9ErOgc.jpg

Edit: forgot my son's city jersey
dgST0eg.jpg

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the authentic Cavs statement shorts from NDC, been meaning to grab at least one authentic pair

Anyone know how the long sleeve shirts fit? The practice ones.

I have the short sleeve and I have size Mediums because I like them fitted. Wondering if I should stay with the M in the long sleeve. My only concern would be the tightness in the arms.
get the same size! I have both and both fit TTS

You must have just wanted the Cavs pair because some of the non playoff teams are on sale for about 30 less

Haha yea, I liked the Cavs statement ones the most and I don't want to hedge my bets on them making more teams widely available in the next few seasons for authentics.

Is it me or do the authentics look cheap. I’ve seen the city Kobe one and I thought it was a Swingman at first

Is it me or do the authentics look cheap. I’ve seen the city Kobe one and I thought it was a Swingman at first

I think the authentics are pretty well made personally. Haven’t seen the Lakers city version, but I’m looking at the gold authentic Kobe jersey right now and have no complaints. I think as a jersey collector, my expectations had to change for authentics, being accustomed to the lighter replica and expecting a heavy duty authentic with triple layer names and numbers, etc but sometimes it’s easy to forget all of the innovation they made for performance and that these are as close to what they wear on field/court, and obviously lighter has the advantage.

crazy how i cant find a donovan mitchell authentic ANYWHERE.

i have the city jersey with the patch and its dope. but its swingman :frown:

Back
Top Bottom