Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It’s at the msg store, I made the trip from nj, it’s 220 with the patch
Gonna give them a call for sure and order one

Did they have KP only in the Statement? I remember when they originally dropped they had a Hardaway Jr. too and that’s the one I wanted

Size 48 in stock when you went too?

Been looking for that statement authentic forever, just ordered the city authentic yesterday though. Might have to make the call anyway

Gonna give them a call for sure and order one

Did they have KP only in the Statement? I remember when they originally dropped they had a Hardaway Jr. too and that’s the one I wanted

Size 48 in stock when you went too?
Yes they had Tim and porzingis, I def saw some 48s but I don’t remember for sure. I ended up copping the blue one

Last edited:
What’s the opinion on authentic vs swingmans? I’ve got a Lonzo swingman and am planning on getting a Lebron. Debating copping a swingman from DSG for 20% off or an authentic at $200

So LeBron has signed and I saw a vid of stores officially putting #23 gear up for sale. So hopefully the team pushes the new design sooner and starts producing the jerseys earlier than expected

I tried both the statement and the icon authentic jersey, ultimately liked the blue one better. I went to MSG because they have the patch and Nike website and others did not.

3D0962D8-E413-48FA-993E-AE85F321F6C1.jpeg
7046ABDF-E85B-4FA9-AD17-9660DB1139E6.jpeg

So LeBron has signed and I saw a vid of stores officially putting #23 gear up for sale. So hopefully the team pushes the new design sooner and starts producing the jerseys earlier than expected
July 30th will be unveiled

I’ll likely buy one that day if they’re for sale

Links of the stores putting them up please

Back
Top Bottom