Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Question for those with BOTH an Authentic and a Swingman Nike Jersey.....if I wear a 52 in the Authentics, do I get the SAME size in a Swingman or size down to a 48?

Never had a Swingman and I've read that they run a little bigger/looser than the Authentics.

Just want to make sure since I'm ordering online. Thanks in advance.

Question for those with BOTH an Authentic and a Swingman Nike Jersey.....if I wear a 52 in the Authentics, do I get the SAME size in a Swingman or size down to a 48?

Never had a Swingman and I've read that they run a little bigger/looser than the Authentics.

Stick to the same size

My Lebron authentic is actually bigger than my swingman in the same color way. Like at least an inch wider and longer.

Reactions: MVP
Picked up a Knicks Porzingis Statement Swingman jersey. Always wanted a white Knicks jersey and prefer the look of the Statement compared to the Association.

8)
IMG_0499.jpg

Did you order from DSG with the 20% off the other day? I did and received a UPS delivery confirmation a few minutes ago on mine. Surprisingly, DSG, delivery was faster than NDC. NDC was quoting July 25th.

Ordered from Fanatics and had the shop runner 2-day shipping

Damn your pictures sold me, I went to the site to cop and they’re gone. They were there last night too, u know who else has them in authentic?
They’re pretty much dried up at this point unfortunately

I got mine from another overseas website a few months back too

Just hope that the Knicks are one of the teams that keeps the same design for one more year

kenny powders kenny powders
How was dealing with Sivas De Scalzo? I always get nervous about ordering overseas. How long did it take for you to receive the jersey after placing the order?

Back
Top Bottom