Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The only issue is the alternates which is really up to the team to decide, most prob have the job outsourced to a designer and Nike does lend a hand.

But aside from a few trash alternates I see no issues and plus materials are better. Numbers do look a bit weird but we'll eventually all see in person in the next couple weeks.

Got a NDC gift card so I'm gonna hold off on buying some stuff and cop more than likely a Westbrook if it gets out for sale on NDC

Kings Equipment Manager showing off some of the new nike gear like socks, practice shorts and a few other items.

Can't wait to grab the practice shorts, the dri-fit shirts and tech fleece hoodies. The one thing I don't like are the Elite socks. Just slapped the NBA logo on their current socks.

Yall was bashing Adidas about their jerseys for years but some of these Nike jawns are traaaaassshhh

People initially get hyped because it's nike. Then their excitement lowers when they don't get like or get the products they want. Also teams deserve blame for liking ugly designs.

those practice shorts aren't as nice as the ones westbrook had in the pickup game

Finishline's IG just posted a video. NBA x Nike, Nike connect +. Saying to tune in tomorrow night. Video features PG in OKC uniform

new nike - cj and dame.jpg
new nike - cj.jpg

I was thinking, would the Bulls be next up to be a Jordan Brand team a la Hornets? Sucks that Jimmy Butler left though. Would've been perfect fit.

So Nike just showcased something on the Nike+ app I take it that we are going to know next week when all this gear is coming out.

Back
Top Bottom