Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20180731_101134.jpg

The black side stripe on the purple statement jersey is a disgrace and completely ruined what would have been a great design. WTF is Nike thinking and doing?!?!

Hopefully they will wear them only a handful of times like last season. Glad I went with the gold icon authentic.

Bleep you Nike!!!

The black side stripe on the purple statement jersey is a disgrace and completely ruined what would have been a great design. WTF is Nike thinking and doing?!?!

Hopefully they will wear them only a handful of times like last season. Glad I went with the gold icon authentic.

Bleep you Nike!!!

I think they were trying to recreate those fire Knicks jerseys but the color blocking is pretty bad.

IMG_20180731_094755.jpg

I think they were trying to recreate those fire Knicks jerseys but the color blocking is pretty bad.

IMG_20180731_094755.jpg
That flowed tho and look good

That black stripe just looks so odd and forced

Maybe I have to see it more but to me doesn’t make sense but wtf do I know

That flowed tho and look good

That black stripe just looks so odd and forced

Maybe I have to see it more but to me doesn’t make sense but wtf do I know

They should have just put the black stripe on the shorts like they did the others.

Yeah those Lakers unis are a downgrade in all ways

The yellow should be gold

That black stripe on the Statement is bad bad bad

The white is bland AF

They have the authentics at the Lakers team store now but they wont let me do a phone order

Swingmans everywhere else

Where you seeing the authentics at the team store? Only showing swingmans in the pictures they posted.

Back
Top Bottom