Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

E6C9E2A1-B838-4694-B6DF-AAD067DF42DB.png

Looks like it. I’m pretty much over the nba sock thing. They’re a pain to put on
Stance did them best.

Scooped up about 10 pairs when they were $3 at Marshall’s/TJ MAXX. Been worn and washed dozens and dozens of times and they still look new and maintain their shape.

They are thin and thick in the right places and are just so comfortable to wear

Stance did them best.

Scooped up about 10 pairs when they were $3 at Marshall’s/TJ MAXX. Been worn and washed dozens and dozens of times and they still look new and maintain their shape.

They are thin and thick in the right places and are just so comfortable to wear

Stance NBA socks >>>> Nike NBA socks

The Power ones are waaaay too thick and too expensive and the Quick ones are too thin and feel like I’m just wearing a pair of normal Dri Fit socks for like $26.

Me & my girl is on vacation in LA for a few days so we went to the Lakers team store hoping they have Lebron authentics but they dont at the moment.

I almost caved in & brought the swingman but I’ll wait it out. The yellow didnt look too bad in person but I might get the purple if those drop instead

can someone link me to a site with product pictures of the authentic Icon jersey?
Maybe I'm just to dumb to find them :rolleyes :smh:

Looks like the stuff for the 2018-19 season is starting to trickle in at NDC. Seems like all the shorts have pockets now. Also glad to see they're using real Dri-Fit on the practice shirts now, rather than that cotton/polyester blend they used last year.

With that being said, the therma-flex shorts are still too pricey for my liking.

boston-celtics-therma-flex-nba-shorts-x0ScRf.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the stuff for the 2018-19 season is starting to trickle in at NDC. Seems like all the shorts have pockets now. Also glad to see they're using real Dri-Fit on the practice shirts now, rather than that cotton/polyester blend they used last year.

With that being said, the therma-flex shorts are still too pricey for my liking.

I want those so bad, but too high in price man.

Link bro?? I do not see them anymore, or the new shirts

Back
Top Bottom