Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Interesting... I didn't know they'd switch from Aeroswift to Vaporknit. So are the new Lakers authentics Vaporknit?

Interesting... I didn't know they'd switch from Aeroswift to Vaporknit. So are the new Lakers authentics Vaporknit?

I would assume all 2018-2019 NBA team authentics are Vaporknit? It wouldn’t make much sense if a Nuggets authentic is Aeroswift and a Heat one would be Vaporknit. All should be the same materials.

Opening night usually means it’s officially time to start rocking t-shirts under the jerseys:lol:

411A7402-9DD7-4C46-B86A-014A2E10E41E.jpeg

Acquired some very good tickets to the second Blazers/Lakers game, right behind Lakers bench. But the guy I bought them from said he would not advise wearing Lakers gear in that section, that close. Quite the dilemma...
Rock the jersey and if they got a problem, tell em to square up.

Not srs. Wear the home team jersey so you’ll be safe but you can secretly root for the Lakers we won’t tell.

NDC gonna drop more stuff tomorrow night or nah? They seem to shaft a lot of teams. The Blazers have so much gear up. Hornets next to nothing

I want some Therma flex pants so bad man, I cannot pay that price though. SMH

you and me both brother....

on another note, how do you wash the therma flex hoodies? I have one with the reflective logo and don't wanna mess it up.... i'm guessing inside out?

all that stuff is overpriced man.

50% off would be nice :lol:

I used to cop all my NBA hoodies, pants, practice shirts and shorts for the LOW LOW on Ebay years ago

I want this nike stuff more than ever but how I abuse my stuff... those prices are OD

Man, what do I do with this Dr. Pepper I bought and will not drink?? haha

I need this code for some Therma Pants. haha

all that stuff is overpriced man.

50% off would be nice :lol:

I used to cop all my NBA hoodies, pants, practice shirts and shorts for the LOW LOW on Ebay years ago

I want this nike stuff more than ever but how I abuse my stuff... those prices are OD
I feel like these are all priced just to go on sale minus the T shirts.

Why didnt you get the MLPS? I thought that jersey was dope especially in a Lonzo

Back
Top Bottom