Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

CD12289E-C14A-452A-B928-BB14AFF08866.png Anybody know how these fit?

CD12289E-C14A-452A-B928-BB14AFF08866.png Anybody know how these fit?

They fit rather long but at the same time fitted in the chest area. The sleeves are fine.

I’m about 5’9 or so and I wear a large in everything. The large fit me fine in the chest but it’s long in length. I tried on a medium. The length is perfect for me but the chest area is tight.

I feel the large for me fits like a “KD cut”. Perfect for tall and lanky guys.

If I had to pick a size it would have to be the L since I rather have it not fit like a tight fit on my upper body.

i think Tatum started showing his stardom in the playoffs last year. He's pretty much knocking on that door.

After seeing how "busy" the purple jersey and that City ones are, this white version is actually clean as hell. And I've NEVER liked the Lakers white uni's.
Something about the 3 color border on the neck/arms is throwing it off (along with the sponsor). Not sure if they should have just went Yellow/white, purple/white or purple/yellow. Just seems too busy, drawing away from the iconic Lakers script.

After seeing how "busy" the purple jersey and that City ones are, this white version is actually clean as hell. And I've NEVER liked the Lakers white uni's.
looks good I agree, the original pictures made em look really plain

Wait till next season and buy an Anthony Davis jersey.

Seriously though.......I'd probably refrain from buying a Tatum jersey at this point.
you think Celtics gonna trade him?

I like the Celtics green and #0 :pimp: but I don't care about him at all to buy his jersey

I am not from the US but traveling over the bay area in 3 weeks.
I wrote Lakers Store asking if by those dates they would have Lebron Authentic, and their answer was that the jersey was already released but is unfortunately sold out.

This is not true, right?
The jersey has not been released yet.

The preorder sold old back in July. They technically never had the jerseys in stock to begin with to this very day :smh:

I am not from the US but traveling over the bay area in 3 weeks.
I wrote Lakers Store asking if by those dates they would have Lebron Authentic, and their answer was that the jersey was already released but is unfortunately sold out.

This is not true, right?
The jersey has not been released yet.

Back
Top Bottom