Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone ever have refund issues with Fanatics? They received my returned item Oct. 6 and they still haven’t refunded me. I even talked to customer support last week too and they said they were going to refund me asap but still nothing :smh:

I paid with PayPal if that matters.

from my experiences, Fanatics really sucks. I had to wait a while for a couple refunds myself. They ended up coming, but it just took a while.

Still annoys me they somehow took over the entire sports industry.

from my experiences, Fanatics really sucks. I had to wait a while for a couple refunds myself. They ended up coming, but it just took a while.

Still annoys me they somehow took over the entire sports industry.

They haven’t even released hardly any of the 2018-2019 gear. Not sure if it’s their fault but that stuff should be ready for opening night imo. The Hornets options right now are awful.

I will be copping the long sleeve warmup and the white throwback Kemba whenever they drop

I think a lot of us were excited for Nike taking over but its clear they have botched this year and last years roll outs.

Everything should have been ready between all outlets (NDC, Fanatics, Footlocker stores, Team Stores, ECT) for season tip off.

I don't understand how they could possibly get this wrong. They shelled out a ton of money to get the contract. I understand that swingmans probably get the majority of the revenue but a lot of the other gear (T-shirts, shorts, Ect.) shouldn't be this hard to get.

I was hoping the switch to Nike would make the authentics easier to get but yet again I'm disappointed.

Dah well....once they drop, I'll still give them the money though. The warm-ups are great. I just need more authentics.

I know I might be with the Minority, But I like the shorts being smaller.

here's my thing, we all know our body type. You either have the body type to wear them or not.

If not like dude up there said, Step it up. Hit the Gym life

I mean I am in good shape, it's not about that, but younger dudes are getting close to the 70s style booty shorts now-a-days. I'm an 80s kid so maybe I'm out of touch, but iono man.

could be due to material change?

no defending them just maybe a reason

swingman remained the same

That makes pretty good sense. You figure they started switching with the players early last season.

Shouldn't take that long to switch for retail. Dah well.

For some reason I don't really like the look of the authentic gold jerseys compared to last season, the material feels thicker but kinda meh on how it goes from holes to no holes on the jersey.

For some reason I don't really like the look of the authentic gold jerseys compared to last season, the material feels thicker but kinda meh on how it goes from holes to no holes on the jersey.

Did you pick anything up from the El Segundo store? I'm gonna have wifey pick up a Ingram jersey since who knows when my Bron jersey will get here.

Did you pick anything up from the El Segundo store? I'm gonna have wifey pick up a Ingram jersey since who knows when my Bron jersey will get here.

Just the white Bron swingman since they ain't making authentics.

20181023_085110.jpg

Considering returning if Bron keeps tricking off

I mean I am in good shape, it's not about that, but younger dudes are getting close to the 70s style booty shorts now-a-days. I'm an 80s kid so maybe I'm out of touch, but iono man.

It’s a generation thing, but hopefully they STOP IT! lol

Born before 2000 = hates the tiny shorts things going on!

Born after 2000 = need my shorts rolled up 4 times and 3-8 inches above knee lol

Just the white Bron swingman since they ain't making authentics.

Considering returning if Bron keeps tricking off

Didn't catch the game last night but watching the replay...I see what you mean by tricking off...SMH

i don't know how "old heads" got sick of that, when that was the norm back then and prior. Baggy clothes wasn't even a thing.

Back
Top Bottom