Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Probably going to be swingman. But trying my best to cop a Wade Thursday night.

As much as I love that jersey design and colorway, I can’t bring myself to cop the Swingman version. Once I went Authentic, I wouldn’t want to go back.

***Unless, it’s under $40 LOL

Meh. Hopefully it gets released on Nike or Fanatics. Can’t mess with sponsorship jerseys, it’s just not a clean look

According to the ESPN article these will be readily available, going for full kit if possible.

Team store plus the traditional outlets.

#WANT.
1DA68749-3151-480F-AA93-29D5E7D22CD5.jpeg

FINALLY the Heat are doing it correctly. Hopefully they drop on the team site.

Bucks jerseys officially release photos

uniforms-header-nike-city-2018.jpg

Can I get a few opinions on the courtside warmup hoddies. The showtime themaflex. Im tempted and have a coupon to burn. Just want to get a few first hand opinions on if they are warm, thin, sizing,worth it? I havent had the chance to see one in person so I cant quite tell all the details. TIA

Saw that Eastbay has LeBron’s City Swingman up for order online over the weekend, which is now gone from the site.

Debating if I should cop from the LakersStore if/when they release and have Authentics despite them not shipping out the Icons yet.

Come on NDC/Fanatics!

I think I may have shipping from lakers store. Not sure but I didn’t order anything recently and it says it’s coming form L.A. if it’s the authentic Lebron jersey I’ll post pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• F4C67371-216B-4B95-ADA4-EDF9A8A5A119.png
    F4C67371-216B-4B95-ADA4-EDF9A8A5A119.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom