Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody own any of the Spotlight hoodies? How's the fit, and how big are the hoods? Can't seem to find any pics of them online with the hoods up

To those who have ordered from Pro Direct Basketball before, what shipping carrier does the company use?

For some reason I can’t track my order in my account.

from the Lakers Store:

Dear Customer,

We wanted to provide an update regarding your authentic jersey purchase. We understand your frustration and sincerely appreciate your patience when it comes to this item. The ship date for these jerseys has been pushed back to December 10th, 2018. We are diligently working with our vendor to get these jerseys delivered to you as fast as possible.

Please let us know if there are any questions regarding your purchase. Once again, we appreciate your continued patience on this delayed shipment.

We thank you for preordering with us. If you have any questions please contact us to the email address below along with your order information.

Screenshot_20181126-170455_Gmail.jpg

Just got this...maybe Christmas maybe...

they really should be doing something extra for those of us who pre-ordered, took forever just to get a damn update. Tired of this "appreciate your patience" BS, because I still have no intention of making another purchase from them again.

Until they get another jersey that no one else is selling :lol:

eh I'm over the whole jersey thing I think. Pretty much across the board too. Between the time I pre-ordered and now, I've just been less and less interested in this kind of stuff. I was already put off when they told me the white jersey wasn't being made and had to choose either a refund or the Gold jersey.

Crazy to think that Lakers Store/Nike released the City Authentic before the Icon Authentic.

Hoping I can get an Icon when it finally does release.

This is pure strategy from Nike, not any other thing.

They will release Lebron authentic just few days after black friday/cyber monday, so there was no chance to get it with any discount, and with time enough to order it before Christmas.

They have given enough time for swingmans to almost sold out, and now they start selling the authentics.
During black friday and cyber monday, there was no discount applicable to Lebron jerseys. Nike needs to keep making money and loosing any cent in discounts with the jersey they know will be their top seller one.

This is just pure commercial strategy. Unfortunately.

Anyone ordered a custom authentic from nba shop/fanatics? I assume they stitch everything and not heat press everything on since it says it takes a few weeks.

This is pure strategy from Nike, not any other thing.

They will release Lebron authentic just few days after black friday/cyber monday, so there was no chance to get it with any discount, and with time enough to order it before Christmas.

They have given enough time for swingmans to almost sold out, and now they start selling the authentics.
During black friday and cyber monday, there was no discount applicable to Lebron jerseys. Nike needs to keep making money and loosing any cent in discounts with the jersey they know will be their top seller one.

This is just pure commercial strategy. Unfortunately.
dicks had lebron swingmans for 25 percent off on black friday and you can use the dr pepper code on fanatics on them

That’s DSG tho, I’m sure Nike already got the $ from DSG ordering from them. DSG is now selling it to make a profit before they end up on the sale rack.

Any other leaks of the Earned jerseys yet? We know Miami's is going to be the pink Vice jersey. Strange that we haven't seen much, seeing as how they're going to debut at around Christmas time.

Are the Nike Swingmans similar to the Adidas ones? As far as the heat press aspect? I’m thinking of getting one of those green Wolves since they don’t have them in authentic.

Had to contact Oneness again to finally get my refund. If you haven’t got your orders yet. Contact them.

Back
Top Bottom