Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I thought the rumor was the Earned jerseys were a different colorway of the City jerseys? This throws a wrench in that idea. Now I wonder what they'll do for the Wolves.

312AB167-6CF6-4443-ADBD-AC487BD87F4B.jpeg

Those are definitely the earned jerseys. Makes sense since it’s the last year in Oakland.

I think it would’ve been better if they’d gone with green on the trim instead of gray. That seems more Oakland, and kinda ties in with the Sonics/Durant.

I think it would’ve been better if they’d gone with green on the trim instead of gray. That seems more Oakland, and kinda ties in with the Sonics/Durant.

I agree. Even if they wanted to be lazy, just use the normal royal blue. The use of slate again makes no sense since its not an official team color or an Oakland city color.

I agree. Even if they wanted to be lazy, just use the normal royal blue. The use of slate again makes no sense since its not an official team color or an Oakland city color.

Yeah, I’d like them to utilize other Bay Area team colors (49ers, Giants, A’s, Sharks, etc.) in the future. That’d be dope.

Yeah, I’d like them to utilize other Bay Area team colors (49ers, Giants, A’s, Sharks, etc.) in the future. That’d be dope.

I wouldn’t mind that concept for the city jersey. It’s time to scrap the Asian jersey as the city jersey imo. If they want to use elements of Asian heritage, incorporate them into a new statement jersey that is likely coming next year. They can be a nod to the rich Chinese history in sf.

I think 2020. Supposed to be UA but I don’t know what happened with that.
I was reading I think a Forbes articles maybe about a year ago. I think UA and MLB had a deal in place and before finalizing MLB backed out. And the article was talking about how this was a big blow to UA. I don’t remember but it was something along those lines

Has one received shipping from the wolves store for the authentic city jerseys? It’s almosf 4 weeks now since they released. Might give them a call tomorrow.

Picked up a Portland modern varsity jacket off of ebay with the code during black friday. I didn't even know these existed until I came across them on ebay. I couldn't find any info. for the Portland version online. Seems like different details for each team. The lining, which matches the pattern of last year's City jersey, is a nice touch. Not worth retail, as with almost everything, but I got it for well under.

I'm 5 8", a bit under 170 lbs and I went with a medium, which fits perfect.

Sorry for the pics, took em at work.

IMG_20181205_081340.jpg

IMG_20181205_080448__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom