Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Would like a drose cave jersey on Friday ... might have to go to the NBA store .... they might only have bron love and Thomas

Read somewhere and now can’t find link that not all versions of each team will be available Friday. Holding out for the Hornets Classic version. I’ll be looking to pick up some shorts Friday though.

Read somewhere and now can’t find link that not all versions of each team will be available Friday. Holding out for the Hornets Classic version. I’ll be looking to pick up some shorts Friday though.

On NBA.com they said the Statement jerseys won't drop til 11/20. Bummed cuz I want the Purple Lakers Jersey and the Navy Blue Wizards jersey in time for the game on 11/9

Will basic accessories (headbands, armbands, wristbands), drop friday as well? or when the socks become available?

Cant believe no one has reviewed it yet. Its 2 days til the 29th and no one has an early release or an inside connect.

Having a $50 NDC gift card that I've been holding on to just for this. Need the LeBron association
and I HATED the Icon jerseys but they starting to grow on me especially after media day lol

Cant believe no one has reviewed it yet. Its 2 days til the 29th and no one has an early release or an inside connect.

Someone on Facebook posted the swingman review. I think they look awesome

I haven’t seen anything authentic related yet sadly

unfortunately, these are not short shorts but 3/4 shorts rolled up as first seen on westbrook a few weeks back. was hoping for a subtle pair of practice shorts like the adidas ones

IMG_6388.PNG

Will these be available Friday? Lol

Back
Top Bottom