Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They won 2 in a row, when the finish the West Coast trip with Ws only and continue that streak the rest of the way, then they might be the hottest team in the East to enter the Playoffs and then it does not matter if they are 2nd, 3rd or 4th! They will definetly be ahead of the Pacers before the Playoffs start!
Definitely don’t see the pacers winning or going far without Vic.

Sixers/Raptors still are my pick to win the east.

Bucks can definitely beat the C’s but you’re right anything can happen especially if a team gets hot

169F9769-D467-4929-9E1F-7FD211448C84.jpeg
Mail call

Lol Kyrie gone after they get bounced before the conference finals. They aren't trading for AD without a commitment from Kyrie.

So where's AD going? Not the Lakers. Pels ain't trading him there when your best asset has the same condition that ended Chris Bosh's career.

Heads up: the Heat Store has Sunset Vice Wade on S and Vice Nights S and M. Anyone looking for the Vice Nights without the sponsor, I can get it on local NDC which is about $90 plus $30 shipping. If 3 or more people ask for it, it will be $80 plus $30 shipping as I won't have to pay Nike shipping.

holy **** i need this. so i have to buy a game ticket to buy it? i dont see it on the online store just the blue colorway. ugh. hopefully i can go soon.

If they don’t have them outside tell them to do an inventory check and to have them ship you one.

247D8C5F-D595-44D2-AB2C-BDAB5DB03808.jpeg
8BC44CFF-C424-4C48-B20C-AF57BE6EBB37.jpeg

Posted in the Kyrie thread as well...

Soooo....is Kyrie allowed to not wear the NBA logo socks but his own Nike socks because Nike sponsors the league? Pretty wild. KD Kyrie PG and of course Bron fall into the category of guys with their own sneaker and Nike sock. Only player I’ve seen to do this thus far....

JS”

Can someone please point me in the direction of a Wade Miami Nights Authentic in a 44....

Regret not copping when it was on NDC, smh.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a Wade Miami Nights Authentic in a 44....

Regret not copping when it was on NDC, smh.

I was so sad when I saw it on NDC and it wouldn't ship to me because I'm in Canada. Nike is lame for not shipping outside the USA, Nike Canada doesn't have anything good on their site besides the authentic Lebron lakers.

Has any of you purchased authentic customs on Bucks team store?
Are numbers the perforated official ones?
Purchased a Giannis last year and the numbers ARE perforated but NOT stitched. Not sure if they are doing the same this year I would assume so

anyone know where i can obtain size 40 or 44 luka city & statement authentics? the team shop is sold out.

Statement and city jerseys are done this season. We will obviously have a new city next season and the rumor is our statement jersey is going to be different as well.

Back
Top Bottom