Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

65D4EF40-6847-4972-A8C8-97D95AE5BED6.png
Trying to be financially responsible but you guys think this Kobe will be reduced any further ? I can make a call and have it for $130 but ehh .

Anyone noticed they made the drop shadow a little thicker like how it used to be? At his presser his jersey was what they were wearing last season. I wonder if this is going to apply to the other two jerseys or if this is just some error for the photo shoot lol

D9605CD0-B651-4C18-ABD7-62371ECE0D37.jpeg

According to someone on another forum, who is in the know with the NBA uniform updates and is spot on with his info, said everything in this pic uniform wise Has nothing to do with what they actually wear on court and a screw up. It’s not even an actual Lakers pic, it’s for 2K.

Anyone noticed they made the drop shadow a little thicker like how it used to be? At his presser his jersey was what they were wearing last season. I wonder if this is going to apply to the other two jerseys or if this is just some error for the photo shoot lol

According to someone on another forum, who is in the know with the NBA uniform updates and is spot on with his info, said everything in this pic uniform wise Has nothing to do with what they actually wear on court and a screw up. It’s not even an actual Lakers pic, it’s for 2K.

To say that is to also say that the shorts missing the purple waistband is not something new for the Lakers this upcoming season??

Also, the Cavaliers changed the outline on their numbers than what it originally was, if you go back and look at the first season Nike took over, the Cavs had a thin outline on the numbers and now its alot thicker and pronounced - small change but hard to not notice once you see it.

maxresdefault.jpg

33493317-32c2-4a1e-94b9-8b8f5d59e443.jpg

I never understood why AD wears a full underwear onesie under his uniform, looks corny to me.

Wade on the Cavs and Bulls will be the forgotten years...

He was good with the Cavs. Up to December there was a lot of talk of him being 6th Man. He would've been better in playoffs than cry baby Rodney Hood, give the Cavs a needed boost, and gotten a last season in Miami. IDK why the Cavs had the goodwill to send him back to Miami, if he still was of much use.

Jerseys still fire though

Yup, one of the best jerseys IMO

dont think that Grizzlies throwback is official. Ja just reposted the photoshop and said he'd love to rock that uni, but I dont think its actually happening.

Curious to see if they use vancouver on it, dont see why not since the Lakers have used Minneapolis

dont think that Grizzlies throwback is official. Ja just reposted the photoshop and said he'd love to rock that uni, but I dont think its actually happening.

From that I’ve read they are wearing those and they’ll say Vancouver on them.

Back
Top Bottom