Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’ll let real Lakers fans buy the Kobe stuff. I respect the legend he will always be but I can’t own any Lakers gear. Not a disrespect to Kobe but I think the true fans deserve these drops.

I believe you're a Mavericks fan if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it's disrespectful to not own any Lakers stuff out of loyalty to your team although it really isn't a rivalry between them based on their divergent histories.

Mark Cuban actually retired #24 for Kobe after his passing, perhaps you could reconsider owning a Kobe jersey. As A Lakers fan I'm actually contemplating getting a Mitchell & Ness Dirk Nowitzki jersey if it's available again and at a good deal ironically.

I believe you're a Mavericks fan if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it's disrespectful to not own any Lakers stuff out of loyalty to your team although it really isn't a rivalry between them based on their divergent histories.

Mark Cuban actually retired #24 for Kobe after his passing, perhaps you could reconsider owning a Kobe jersey. As A Lakers fan I'm actually contemplating getting a Mitchell & Ness Dirk Nowitzki jersey if it's available again and at a good deal ironically.

Maybe one day but I think a few people here have followed Kobe’s legacy much closer than I have. I grew up watching him play and used to have one of those cheap Champion jerseys of Kobe lol. I can’t believe I gave it to my cousin.

Maybe one day but I think a few people here have followed Kobe’s legacy much closer than I have. I grew up watching him play and used to have one of those cheap Champion jerseys of Kobe lol. I can’t believe I gave it to my cousin.

That's a good start getting rid of a replica jersey. Step up your game and get a Mitchell & Ness authentic now when it's convenient.

I never saw Mavericks as a Lakers rival although Cuban tried to make one out of it running his mouth because Mavs were so sorry and unstable for a long time until he became owner. I think the reason I have interest in a Nowitzki jersey is that Cuban respectfully mourned Dr. Buss in 2013 and retired #24 for Kobe this year. And Dirk is the biggest and best star ever in team history.

That's a good start getting rid of a replica jersey. Step up your game and get a Mitchell & Ness authentic now when it's convenient.

I never saw Mavericks as a Lakers rival although Cuban tried to make one out of it running his mouth because Mavs were so sorry and unstable for a long time until he became owner. I think the reason I have interest in a Nowitzki jersey is that Cuban respectfully mourned Dr. Buss in 2013 and retired #24 for Kobe this year. And Dirk is the biggest and best star ever in team history.

1598410136660.gif

Oh man, when Lakers got eliminated in the 1st round in that game in 2011 when Andrew Bynum decided to become a heel wrestler. 😆🤦‍♂️

The sad thing is he had the talent to be viable for a long time but lacked maturity and work ethic. Then he had a career ending injury.

Oh man, when Lakers got eliminated in the 1st round in that game in 2011 when Andrew Bynum decided to become a heel wrestler. 😆🤦‍♂️

The sad thing is he had the talent to be viable for a long time but lacked maturity and work ethic. Then he had a career ending injury.
Bynum’s career is one of the most bizarre things ever. He was one of the best centers in the league, then he just stopped caring

Bynum’s career is one of the most bizarre things ever. He was one of the best centers in the league, then he just stopped caring

I wouldn't say bizarre, it was wasted because he didn't have a brain to care enough about it to excel before that major injury. I believe Kobe despised him because of lack of work ethic. I think he even wanted him traded at one point.

But speaking of Kobe, I would say most peeps assumed it was going to be chaotic to get those jerseys yesterday as a release instead of a general distribution situation. And it sucks Nike had to compound the problem by making limited quantities.

This was the second round of the playoffs that season. We swept the Lakers and this was game 4. Our offense just started to click at the right time and carried us to a title. The Mavs beat the Blazers in 6 games. I think the Lakers had the Hornets in the first round and beat them in 6 also. That was one of the best years of my life lol.

This was the second round of the playoffs that season. We swept the Lakers and this was game 4. Our offense just started to click at the right time and carried us to a title. The Mavs beat the Blazers in 6 games. I think the Lakers had the Hornets in the first round and beat them in 6 also. That was one of the best years of my life lol.

Oh yeah, that's right, thanks for reminding me. I can't believe my memory was that bad about that season. It was a 2nd round sweep by Mavs. But I actually picked them to win the NBA Finals after they swept the Lakers in the 2nd round in 2011.

The Bucks need a new color theme. So random with the blue, it looks like it doesn't belong.

It's the inclusion of the state flag within the jersey, I agree it doesn't fit but it's a nice addition. I like it. Just like Cream City, which is what Milwaukee is nicknamed because of the use of the cream bricks used to build a lot of the buildings. Same reason why the Brewers also have cream jerseys.

Has anyone seen these shorts anywhere? Swingman or authentic. Looking for a M or L.

1598986120001.png

Back
Top Bottom