Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any clue if/when nikes releasing the Grizzlies hardwood classic gear? The only 2 teams Ive seen so far are Nets and Mavs.

Several sites has the youth shorts are they coming in mens?

Any infos appreciated

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here before, but are the sponsor patches sold on eBay fake?

This seller is based in Hong Kong, and that's normally a red flag because a high percentile of bootleg items originate from there or China. Here's the listing. This seller has a lot of the sponsor patches for sale in addition to the Wish patch the Lakers wear.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here before, but are the sponsor patches sold on eBay fake?

This seller is based in Hong Kong, and that's normally a red flag because a high percentile of bootleg items originate from there or China. Here's the listing. This seller has a lot of the sponsor patches for sale in addition to the Wish patch the Lakers wear.

They’re fake. They’re a little bigger and a little off. I have it on my yellow bron that I got from ndc and compared to my city bron from the lakers store.

Also my Herro viceversa already shipped from the heat store. Hopefully my butler authentic ships next week

Attachments

• 8A5EECFB-5D14-47C4-AC4A-327A98CEB3BB.jpeg
    8A5EECFB-5D14-47C4-AC4A-327A98CEB3BB.jpeg
    345 KB · Views: 11
  • CA806763-1EAC-4111-AA1A-56DD4051781E.jpeg
    CA806763-1EAC-4111-AA1A-56DD4051781E.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 55
  • CDC25554-DC10-4AFF-A6F7-395C32BABE7F.jpeg
    CDC25554-DC10-4AFF-A6F7-395C32BABE7F.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 88
Anyone have one of the new fleece team hoodies for this season? How is the fit on these? I know prior versions run pretty small.

Attachments

• milwaukee-bucks-essential-mens-nba-pullover-hoodie-dt1N31.jpg
    milwaukee-bucks-essential-mens-nba-pullover-hoodie-dt1N31.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 55
Do not believe they can release authentic HWC jerseys. Has to do with Mitchell and Ness rights. It’s why we haven’t gotten Nets or Mavs authentics.

Do not believe they can release authentic HWC jerseys. Has to do with Mitchell and Ness rights. It’s why we haven’t gotten Nets or Mavs authentics.

Nah. Not true. We already have those Lakers HWC in kids out. There are pictures of the swingmans. Nike can release whatever they want. They have the NBA contract.

Last edited:
i despise mitchell and ness for the very fact that their products are overly expensive and aren’t ‘authentic’.

they simply make replicas, nothing worn on court is mitchell and ness. their jock tags are ugly as hell too

BIG FACTS

Yea I sold off all my Mitchell and ness stuff over the past six months. My only go to them for throwback mlb jerseys

They released the authentic bulls hwc’s last year. Not sure how the deal w m&n works

I don’t believe that’s correct. That was the Bulls new statement uniforms, they added the pinstripes to the black jersey.

did they never have a chicago pinstripe jersey? Coulda swore they did

yes they had one in the 90s but that was not the jersey they wore last year. They made a pinstripe jersey for their statement jersey that paid homage to that alternate from the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom