Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m a Knicks fan but nobody right now is worthy of an authentic jersey. RJ Barrett maybe. A big maybe.

Nah, I’m not with this. Knicks are a professional team and worth the most. Have a huge fanbase. They want to push 4-5 jerseys for each team and make people spend money but zero authentics for a team is crazy.

I’d buy a Barrett and Robinson authentic jersey right now.

Nah, I’m not with this. Knicks are a professional team and worth the most. Have a huge fanbase. They want to push 4-5 jerseys for each team and make people spend money but zero authentics for a team is crazy.

Call or stop by the MSG team store

I’ve placed a few phone orders with them in the past and learned quick they get the stuff you won’t ever see online

So they do sell authentics?
I haven’t checked in recently but I know they’re the only place that got the white Statement authentics a few years back and last year they had the city authentics available for other players no one else did

I still kinda doubt they’d have this years City jerseys but if anyone did it’d be them

Call or stop by the MSG team store

I’ve placed a few phone orders with them in the past and learned quick they get the stuff you won’t ever see online
Good looks, imma give them a call soon and see if they have the Statement RJ in an Authentic.

Since y’all were talking authentic jerseys. I went to the Pistons store and nba store to check. I came across this
CF9E34CC-722A-4D09-88BF-F1C24B9250B1.png

Got the Buckets authentic from NDC in. My 11 heat jerseys. My favorite is probably the wade HWC even though it isn’t Nike.

Attachments

• 40AF8AE5-1F1A-4386-AF1A-7E5915AA96D6.jpeg
    40AF8AE5-1F1A-4386-AF1A-7E5915AA96D6.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 25
  • BE10D6A6-F859-4C67-916B-8A21C81DD7EC.jpeg
    BE10D6A6-F859-4C67-916B-8A21C81DD7EC.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 433
  • D8C82B39-0187-4C05-8703-E04D57EB7F6A.jpeg
    D8C82B39-0187-4C05-8703-E04D57EB7F6A.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 1,273
didn't know they released a retail butler on NDC

dope jersey, glad they went with Miami on the jerseys instead of heat like before

Knicks kinda got me hyped right now and I think I'll just splurge for the custom authentic since I have this little 30% coupon. $175 for a current Knicks is still a bit higher than I normally would like but my last authentic Knick is a 2012 Melo.

Anybody know if custom NBA jerseys are made different like how they do with the custom football jerseys?

Knicks kinda got me hyped right now and I think I'll just splurge for the custom authentic since I have this little 30% coupon. $175 for a current Knicks is still a bit higher than I normally would like but my last authentic Knick is a 2012 Melo.

Anybody know if custom NBA jerseys are made different like how they do with the custom football jerseys?

to my knowledge the custom jerseys are made differently than the ones that nike does. nike only has the stitching while the customs have that solid thick paper-like material on the inside of the numbers and letters.

to my knowledge the custom jerseys are made differently than the ones that nike does. nike only has the stitching while the customs have that solid thick paper-like material on the inside of the numbers and letters.

Ah, damn. Thanks.

I finally caved and pulled the trigger on a classic nets swingman. Threw a patch on it to lessen the blow of not having authentic lol

Back
Top Bottom