Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IF ANYONE SEES THE BLACK CITY KNICKS JERSEY ONLINE @ ME.

I don’t check this thread that often. Looking for 9 or 23.

Saw that and my heart skipped but I guess I'll be paying ~$100 for the Motorola patch from the Nets Store.

Shrug.jpg

Gladly will spend 200 on a Durant. Not 270. Still have irving left on fanatics... Hopefully they'll allow custom eventually. Would drop 270 on a carter.

Dang it, didn’t see the Lakers HWC Short link and large is sold out now

Does anyone have the celtics city edition shorts? Or the warriors ones? They look amazing and want to see how they look in person or photo atleast.

5E8193EC-2544-417D-8A6F-C0A1FC729CAB.jpeg

91A43E7E-0794-4D97-8C99-903ACBD359C4.jpeg

illustrayt illustrayt
rayguns came🔫
2077271A-83B5-40AC-B0B8-64EAB4CB9C4C.jpeg
Polyester makes these a tough fit. I’d say these are tts, however they run a tight in the chest area due to the material and weird cut. Size up was too wide. Dont love the fit however this is a must-cop for me.

Thank you, Sir! Is that KD jersey an authentic you’re comparing the Raygun jersey to? The white RG looks great though!

Is that Rayguns on sale anywhere? Does it feel closer to an authentic or swing man?
they were on sale yesterday on a few sites. Theyre sitting so prob will have an opportunity to grab on sale again.

swingman (dont tell the m&n thread) but made out of polyester. Single stitched name and number

black one is only on nike.com for some reason. I may have copped that for retail:lol:

Normally, I avoid White jerseys because they’ll get dirtier easier. However, IMO, it looks the best of the two color options.

Back
Top Bottom