Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IMG_2009.jpeg

My two authentics :smokin

Any chance the blue HWC Laker's can still be found anywhere?

And there's no chance they'll ever release these pants, right?

Last edited:
wish i can wear jerseys man... but as a husky boy i have to buy a 2x then wear a shirt underneath.... don't think it's a good look depending how long it is....

Does anyone know the deal on these "Authentic Swingman" shorts? Are they simply a better quality swingman short but the same price as authentics?

They’re just labeled wrong they’re the actual on court authentic shorts

wouldn’t recommend them tho

I bought that same pair a few years back and wasn’t digging them at all. Way too tight in the crotch and materials were paper thing

didnt think much of the patch til I got it in person, now I want all my jerseys with patches. I want it to be as close to what’s hanging in these dudes lockers lol

That Ja's tempting but I think I'll hold out for a Lamelo white or teal Hornets jersey. They just look so clean.

The only jersey I have without the patch is the beginning of Nikes new deal with nba and the statement Luka jersey. They both didn’t have patches at one time so I’m cool with it lol.

The only jersey I have without the patch is the beginning of Nikes new deal with nba and the statement Luka jersey. They both didn’t have patches at one time so I’m cool with it lol.

Even on the swingmans I pay the msrp from the heatstore instead of grabbing from nba or fanatics at a discount

Mostly gone but the Ja classic dropped

I just came here to post about that Ja jersey. I can't wait to get it! Actually I can't wait to get my City Edition jersey too. It is kind of crazy what the production times have been on the jerseys. It is also crazy that Memphis and Nike haven't released a true Authentic Ja jersey.

What the ****, I’ve been waiting for that Ja jersey and now it’s gone in my size :frown:

Edit: Preordered from the grizzlies store. Paid a little extra so hopefully it comes with the patch.

Last edited:
What the ****, I’ve been waiting for that Ja jersey and now it’s gone in my size :frown:

Edit: Preordered from the grizzlies store. Paid a little extra so hopefully it comes with the patch.
I called the Grizz den store and they said the manager told them they will receive the jerseys first and then they are going to put the patches on them in store and then ship them out for the pre-orders.

Leme get this correct!
Only team stores sell jerseys with the patch. I’m starting to like the patches and would want close to what the players are wearing

I called the Grizz den store and they said the manager told them they will receive the jerseys first and then they are going to put the patches on them in store and then ship them out for the pre-orders.

Solid. Good looks on the info. It’ll be my first jersey with a patch so pretty hyped now!

ok thanks!
but according to some members on this site NDC > team store
as far as authentic jerseys?

Team stores are customized for the most part. One being better than the other is a matter of preference. Ndc is cleaner yes, there is no paper on the inside of the jersey and they’re generally a cleaner straighter stitch. That being said the jerseys on court aren’t perfectly straight and it doesn’t bother me as much. I attached pics of my brons. My city authentic is from the laker store and the quality is that of a knock off. The numbers are off center. The piping down the jersey isnt straight. The ndc is cleaner obviously but I had to get a patch to put on which was a pain.

Attachments

• 284BAA9B-787D-438C-9A2A-9D1EA814579F.jpeg
    284BAA9B-787D-438C-9A2A-9D1EA814579F.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 2E1E27FA-B39E-4D6D-8C6E-201780605EDC.jpeg
    2E1E27FA-B39E-4D6D-8C6E-201780605EDC.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 449
  • 293A8949-DB03-4FD8-ADD9-6C307092736D.jpeg
    293A8949-DB03-4FD8-ADD9-6C307092736D.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 445
Back
Top Bottom