Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

might have to get a few authentic for 75th anny
As they get scalped on eBay. I check this on the daily waiting for someone to link us up. I miss getting my rev 30 jerseys for 40 bucks or less. Man those were the days.

Anyone cop or see in person the new on court practice hoodie? It looks like a pure white from the players photos but Fanatics/teamshop has stock images showing almost a heather grey ish while it being listed as white.
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.22.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.20.54 PM.png
Nike logo is way too dominant, it should be the team logo instead.
that swoosh could be on the sleeve, or another place

Green Cs hoodie came in from Olympia Sports today but I might try to iron out the little white oval at the bottom, would prefer just the clean BOSTON and nothing else.

Attachments

• IMG-0710.jpg
    IMG-0710.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG-0716.jpg
    IMG-0716.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 372
I finally wore a Nike NBA authentic jersey yesterday for the first time. They're definitely light and thin with a snugly fit. I still prefer the archaic styles and materials of the '80s & '90s NBA jerseys.

I decided to wear a Luka Doncic jersey to be different since I don't see peeps wearing Doncic jerseys out here, especially in authentic. And they matched with the Jordan III navy/cement.
IMG_5477.JPG

Too bad I only got to wear it in the restaurant because the mall was closed by the time I got there since I had to make a couple stops elsewhere beforehand. I definitely would have had a unique set of clothes and shoes on had I been able to get in the mall.

Guise I need some help asap....how do those M&N shorts on the NBA store run? I'm 5'11 165lbs I usually get my jeans/pants in a 33 waist....I don't want them to look like A.I. circa 1998 I would like them to finish just above my knees but not on some pun pun shorts type ****.....so my question to all is....should I be good with a Medium? Have a feeling the large is gonna look too baggy

Shorts ar
Guise I need some help asap....how do those M&N shorts on the NBA store run? I'm 5'11 165lbs I usually get my jeans/pants in a 33 waist....I don't want them to look like A.I. circa 1998 I would like them to finish just above my knees but not on some pun pun shorts type ****.....so my question to all is....should I be good with a Medium? Have a feeling the large is gonna look too baggy
Shorts are all 8.5 inches inseam so sizing only impacts the waist. They run baggier vs current nike swingman shorts. You wont look like tj ford but you also wont look like john stockton

this is regarding authentic shorts btw

5’7 160ish. I like em a little looser. I go large or xl. My adidas authentics are xl or xxl. My Nike are l or xl,38 40, or42 as can’t always pick the size due to scarcity. Been a long time since I’ve tried a medium.

Anyone know where I can get these pants at with Nike or has a model number …

Attachments

• D8B1B949-BDC5-463B-8C8F-EA9D7693857F.jpeg
    D8B1B949-BDC5-463B-8C8F-EA9D7693857F.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 362
If they can get get swingmans over, they can get the authentics over.
Swingmans much easier to make tho. Outside of the swoosh (which they had since last szn) it’s basically the same jersey each year. Plus teams can make swingmans just as quickly

Not artificial shortage by Nike? Authentics been impossible to get. How many authentic shorts did they release. Adidas 2.0.

they only madeauthentic shorts for like the first year or so.They’ve released plenty of authentic jerseys.

Authentic jerseys are usually made in smaller quantities. Even the 75th swingman are just trickling out and it’s only fanatics really selling it. I won’t be surprised if authentic are offered in even smaller amounts due to Covid constraints. These are all usually produced in the summer timeframe and many of these countries had outbreaks. I check daily on both fanatics and Nike for any signs of an authentic drop.

Back
Top Bottom