Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

2 thumbs down on the wedding dress OKC jerseys.

I don't know jack about the state of Oklahoma. Would be nice if the alternates could tell a story about the state's history or anything about the state.

Or do something cool with thunder/lightning.

But nope, year after year the alternates are your basic " slap an OKC horizontally or vertically" and be done.

Last year was their best attempt. Not sure if it's nike's call or OKC's call but whoever has been designing these should try a new career.

Rare app W. Not really Lakers colors but at least it will match whatever those purple and blue joints are called releasing later this season. I’m stoked LOL

26CCEDA2-7E77-4E0B-BA4B-B60631AB68ED.jpeg

Nike with the $160 75th anniversary jerseys again. Wonder if the tagged price is wrong or if it’s just a ndc thing. The $85 deal looking even better now

The diamond swoosh or the ones for Knicks/Cs etc
The diamond ones. Nike first dropped the lebron at $160 but fanatics and everyone else sells it for the tagged $130. Nike later pulled the lebron but they dropped them all today at $160

2 thumbs down on the wedding dress OKC jerseys.

I don't know jack about the state of Oklahoma. Would be nice if the alternates could tell a story about the state's history or anything about the state.

Or do something cool with thunder/lightning.

But nope, year after year the alternates are your basic " slap an OKC horizontally or vertically" and be done.

Last year was their best attempt. Not sure if it's nike's call or OKC's call but whoever has been designing these should try a new career.

This year is a mashup of previous designs though. These take elements of previous alternate jerseys.

The diamond ones. Nike first dropped the lebron at $160 but fanatics and everyone else sells it for the tagged $130. Nike later pulled the lebron but they dropped them all today at $160
Gotcha. I might eventually get the Embiid diamond but something telling me to wait a bit

Back
Top Bottom