Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Complete bs. Been waiting and checking ever 1-2 hours. Was buying my mom and wife freaking uggs for Christmas and come back to see it gone. I have every heat jersey but refuse to buy the swingman out of principle now

I think nbastore or heat store will have it in a few weeks

Nike really made everything new in short supply.

I remember in years past, you'd click on the dropdown on nbastore and get any authentic from any player. Not anymore.

Even city edition shorts are limited.

Last edited:

I remember in years past, you'd click on the dropdown on nbastore and get any authentic from any player. Not anymore.

n trust me if Nike limit one per customer on these, it would much much easier for us to cop… I know ppl buy 5+ even 10+ for resale :smile: nothing to blame tho

I think it’s current supply chain issues and resellers realizing there is money in these. Maybe there will be restocks later in the season. Fanatics surprisingly isn’t getting much

The nike employees who get 40% off…this applies to jerseys as well?

Really don’t understand why authentic jerseys have fallen under the limited umbrella. Fanbases would be buying these hand over fist. You have angry customers and less revenue…doesnt make sense. Before you say covid supply issues…its been like this for a few years now.

Really don’t understand why authentic jerseys have fallen under the limited umbrella. Fanbases would be buying these hand over fist. You have angry customers and less revenue…doesnt make sense. Before you say covid supply issues…its been like this for a few years now.

I think it’s part of their strategy n it got nothing to do with the supply chain. They made them limited so ppl would buy in full price, otherwise many ppl (non hardcore fans) will be waiting for discounts.

who asked for bulls city shorts?
same seller has also hornets the city shorts, so... be quick

i like those Hornet shorts but damn for 125$… hoping I can get them down the road for retail

50% off at the employee store and 40% off for family and friends with a pass. 40% off on swoosh as well

I think it’s part of their strategy n it got nothing to do with the supply chain. They made them limited so ppl would buy in full price, otherwise many ppl (non hardcore fans) will be waiting for discounts.

obviously nike is more strategic in all of their releases right now than in the early 2000's but the supply chain issue is real. i got that info speaking directly to the buyer for the Raptors. it's messing with everyone in the retail industry... same reason they cant stock enough ps5's and other stuff

They would make more money by selling more even at outlet prices. Unless of course they have decided to make less money and increase their secondary market value like they do with sneakers.

Long shot, but does anyone here know where I’d be able to find Suns City Jersey from last season (the valley) preferably in authentic (Cp3 or Dev)?

Back
Top Bottom