Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Last edited:
DSG had racks of blank bulls city swingman jerseys 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ in Houston LOL

Not sure if that was mistake and they're coming to pull them or what but I'd have assumed if they'd have got jerseys like rockets mavs or spurs...

If not I think this puts this rumor to bed though DSG is definitely gonna start doing customs... gonna check with my boy he's a manager there. He'd been saying select DSG were conna start doing customs...

Woah. Nike customs?! On Swingman and/or Authentics?!

Woah. Nike customs?! On Swingman and/or Authentics?!

Sounds like swingmans unclear if you can bring you're own or have to buy it from DSG. Still not a final deal ad only 3 DSGs have the machines to heat press right now, boys store got them by mistake. Should grabbed one last night. Smh I'll get more info as it comes in.

Raptors team store put Lowry’s OVO reversible practice jersey on half price clearance so I bought over 10
77E2762C-27CC-4214-9DA0-C82CE337AFE6.jpeg

8C659DF4-6D62-421A-9F1E-D7EB925DA641.jpeg

I know I'm late but anyone know if the valley jersey on DSG is diamond or just regular? Can't understand why it's retail is 120 should be 130. 🤷‍♂️ My eyes suck even on the note LOL

So Houston’s city jersey is going to be close to what it’s statement jersey looks like and the Bucks will be similar to last years.

Back
Top Bottom