Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

clippers is black with a design that resembles a church window. I have added this photo for reference.

Attachments

• Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 137
How do you guys know next year’s CE uni designs already? Just curious, as I design the Pacers CE unis each year. Ya’ll makin’ me nervous hahaha
pacers uni is a dark navy kind of dark purple. white "PACERS" text followed by what looks to me a yellow bridge separating the text from the number.

I need the Morant jersey. if it ever pops up someone just buy an extra 48 for me PLEASE

Pretty sure it's on Hibbetts...

Edit only XXL left... had fsr a day ago but I went with Doncic.

Houstonions!!! Pasadena TX Clearance store: some swingmans USA FSR United 20s and authentic UNITED 20 in qhite. Lithuania blank. Blue size S USA swingman didn't check if blank or not 🤣 FSR still on those yellow earned Heat jerseys STILL! 2 or 3 size M Siakham Icon from last season. XXL statement Cetlics blank Authentics (maybe 20 or so left) XXXL Lakers earned swingman blanks maybe 2 dozen. Pm me for prices I was rushing to beat the weather so no pics and may not be 100% accurate lots of mamba lebron shirseys mostly XXL and M left couple Embid shirseys from 2 all star games ago in red... some, 6 ot 7 maybe (only size size L) Westbrook Icon shirsey.

Would have grabbed some of the shirseys but all were 14.99 Nike can kick rocks on that in the summer they were selling lebron, Icon stamen and mamba, harden Icon and HWC dame Earned dark Icon, Zion rookie challenge,, Westbrook Icon and Association 6.99. I stocked up. Last year they did dri fits too and not the new 100% cotton wrinklely losses fit ones.🤬 Even Gordan Hayward Celtics City from like 3 seasons ago and Kenba Walker Icon 14.99 no NBA shorts at all. Some team shooting shirts and tees and tanks Celtics and Raptors I remember. Store looks like they got robbed no joke almost every aisle is empty except some appearal and team gear. Employees just standing around nothing to do... I hope they don't shut it down but at this point they might as well.

Side note grabbed a steal on Diamond Duurant Icon 65 shipped
Screenshot_20220204-000613_eBay.jpg
just randomly bid 5 or days ago never expected 65 to win the auction. 🤷‍♂️ I'm not even into Durant like that.
Screenshot_20220204-000904_eBay.jpg

Got this Harden MVP for $40 last month dude was local and delivered the same day in his personal car lol too been stealing stuff in auctions or just lucky. 🤷‍♂️ Quality is amazing
Screenshot_20220131-041643_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-041656_eBay.jpg

Been eyeing this but what the deal with a +4 authentic is that player/team issued?
Screenshot_20220201-114543_eBay.jpg

She'd probably let me have for 100 to 110... I just know it's gonna be stupid long qith a +4

Or should I shoot another shot at this? She shot me down at 80...
Screenshot_20220201-113123_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220201-113137_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's on Hibbetts...

Edit only XXL left... had fsr a day ago but I went with Doncic.

Houstonions!!! Pasadena TX Clearance store: some swingmans USA FSR United 20s and authentic UNITED 20 in qhite. Lithuania blank. Blue size S USA swingman didn't check if blank or not 🤣 FSR still on those yellow earned Heat jerseys STILL! 2 or 3 size M Siakham Icon from last season. XXL statement Cetlics blank Authentics (maybe 20 or so left) XXXL Lakers earned swingman blanks maybe 2 dozen. Pm me for prices I was rushing to beat the weather so no pics and may not be 100% accurate lots of mamba lebron shirseys mostly XXL and M left couple Embid shirseys from 2 all star games ago in red... some, 6 ot 7 maybe (only size size L) Westbrook Icon shirsey.

Would have grabbed some of the shirseys but all were 14.99 Nike can kick rocks on that in the summer they were selling lebron, Icon stamen and mamba, harden Icon and HWC dame Earned dark Icon, Zion rookie challenge,, Westbrook Icon and Association 6.99. I stocked up. Last year they did dri fits too and not the new 100% cotton wrinklely losses fit ones.🤬 Even Gordan Hayward Celtics City from like 3 seasons ago and Kenba Walker Icon 14.99 no NBA shorts at all. Some team shooting shirts and tees and tanks Celtics and Raptors I remember. Store looks like they got robbed no joke almost every aisle is empty except some appearal and team gear. Employees just standing around nothing to do... I hope they don't shut it down but at this point they might as well.

Side note grabbed a steal on Diamond Duurant Icon 65 shipped
Screenshot_20220204-000613_eBay.jpg
just randomly bid 5 or days ago never expected 65 to win the auction. 🤷‍♂️ I'm not even into Durant like that.
Screenshot_20220204-000904_eBay.jpg

Got this Harden MVP for $40 last month dude was local and delivered the same day in his personal car lol too been stealing stuff in auctions or just lucky. 🤷‍♂️ Quality is amazing
Screenshot_20220131-041643_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-041656_eBay.jpg

Been eyeing this but what the deal with a +4 authentic is that player/team issued?
Screenshot_20220201-114543_eBay.jpg

She'd probably let me have for 100 to 110... I just know it's gonna be stupid long qith a +4

Or should I shoot another shot at this? She shot me down at 80...
Screenshot_20220201-113123_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220201-113137_eBay.jpg

Was referring to the AUTHENTIC jersey not swingman

Appreciate it tho

Was referring to the AUTHENTIC jersey not swingman

Appreciate it tho

What size I live on ebay and have 4 or 5 legit sellers I'll keep an eye out if you want.

Just anyone @me as soon as Heat shorts drop somewhere. Ended up paying
Screenshot_20220204-063412_Fanatics.jpg

Sent my other pair back that's damn near half What I originally paid...

Yea need the authentic city Morant. Can’t do the swingmans. Swingmans way too boxy.

Been getting shorts below retail all season. Just need the Bulls to drop and maybe the heat.

Yea need the authentic city Morant. Can’t do the swingmans. Swingmans way too boxy.

Been getting shorts below retail all season. Just need the Bulls to drop and maybe the heat.
What size you need in the Bulls I've got a seller freind that had a few pair 🤷‍♂️ if she sold them but she's always under retail won't say what she does but she either works for the league or Nike 9/10 times they come packaged and sealed from Nike with her... except those Hornets shorts🤣 she got me for and extra $31 on those...🤷‍♂️

Edit: It's really crazy they Heat shorts Haven't dropped Florida is a shorts year round place. They could have been restocked 4 or 5 times by now.

Also the rocketsshop said jalen green, alpo, Josh Christopher will not be until March... Christian Wood should finally drop this month.

Alright, figured would be my best spot to get some info...

I'm lookin for a Haliburton and Poole jerseys, I'd like them with the sponsorship patches... best place to find those?

Crap heels turning at least for the shorts...like the pattern and different tones of gray...
thumb (33).jpeg
thumb (34).jpeg
thumb (35).jpeg
thumb (36).jpeg

Nike short for cool grays... just when I though I was almost done...

Edit think fanatics and DSG have them up for sale now.

They went up yesterday
My buddy caved on his ethics again said I could use his disco at DSG just NOT ON SHOES! Might grab a pair, spurs shorts get here 2/7 on the fence with DallasI don't do well with white shorts. No clue when Heat are gonna drop. So might grab the gray ones easy pass on the jerseys, but those short are growing on me ib person could really get me too🤷‍♂️. Would have been cooler if they had some sort of reflective gray pattern you shine like a diamondya know. Other than a blank Chicago city jersey hes got I can't think of anything I'd want at his store right now I literally have every peice of Rockets city stuff this year excluding the bowling shirt. Decisions Decisions

l2us9wjfgyb11.jpg

If Rockets end uo being blk/Red that clutch sits look would be nice about would be 🔥. Also take the ketchup and mustard uniforms and instead of yellow red and white make them blk red and white... like an old uni but current colors.

These are just mockups and some have been correct in the past or close to...

@ me if you want me to post mote some good looking ideas I've ran across.

Also PM me if anyone wants to see my blanks collection.
Far right late 90s goes hardest. Diversity in these uniforms league wide is sorely lacking.

Back
Top Bottom