Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody live in Charlotte? Trying to get an oop on a preschool Nike LaMelo City jersey for my son.. sold out in the size I need online 😡

Anybody that can help, please let me know!

Not sure if it was preschool or youth but Hibbetts today had them (a lot), Ja too. Nothing but M&N in mens besides Curry and Lebron amd Melo City. I'd check rhe weboage or call the store maybe they can give tou a sku number to0uvshoukd find one easily with a sku#.

This 2qs un Houaton though BTW. Hibbets shooa between stores or to toure home though... just HAVE to ask.

Not sure if it was preschool or youth but Hibbetts today had them (a lot), Ja too. Nothing but M&N in mens besides Curry and Lebron amd Melo City. I'd check rhe weboage or call the store maybe they can give tou a sku number to0uvshoukd find one easily with a sku#.

This 2qs un Houaton though BTW. Hibbets shooa between stores or to toure home though... just HAVE to ask.
Appreciate you brudda, will do - thank you

Wh
Anybody live in Charlotte? Trying to get an oop on a preschool Nike LaMelo City jersey for my son.. sold out in the size I need online 😡

Anybody that can help, please let me know!
At size you need? I crwal the web daily. Have buddies Ryan nanage DSG, Hibbetts, eightone, Bigg City Sports, Fanz, Soorts Treasures, and peo image. A couole work at lids/lockwrroom, and I've know Nidk ( the owner at AA almost 24 years now he's the the owner at Active Athlete. Igmf anyone didn't know.

Not sure ifbanyvof these would fit, but Nbasrore has some items in YOUTH, Tiddlwr, and Infant.
Screenshot_20221203-225412_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221203-225336_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221203-225209_Chrome.jpg
l
Screenshot_20221203-225130_Chrome.jpg
let me know it any of these sizes work. If not I've got some other over seas spots and mom amd pop palaces i bet I finds you one. I haven't 3a3b ye4vwi gonn3

Wh

At size you need? I crwal the web daily. Have buddies Ryan nanage DSG, Hibbetts, eightone, Bigg City Sports, Fanz, Soorts Treasures, and peo image. A couole work at lids/lockwrroom, and I've know Nidk ( the owner at AA almost 24 years now he's the the owner at Active Athlete. Igmf anyone didn't know.

Not sure ifbanyvof these would fit, but Nbasrore has some items in YOUTH, Tiddlwr, and Infant.
l
let me know it any of these sizes work. If not I've got some other over seas spots and mom amd pop palaces i bet I finds you one. I haven't 3a3b ye4vwi gonn3
Yo thanks man I actually need size 5/6 (or even a 7) in Preschool.
89EFFA86-A7F5-4BDF-B4C8-B24112F52FEC.png

If you find one out there somehow def let me know man, I really appreciate it!

I'll get looking, they normally restock stuff about 2 weeks before Christmas too. They've done that the last 2 years it's their last real chance to push the merch. Jan/Feb hit its all All Star Sruff. Then playoff mantra then finals. So...

Year after year there's a demand but no supply for a black Knicks authentic. Would love an Obi or RJ of the black jersey this year.

Why can’t I put “23 Jordan” on a personalized Wizards jersey? That’s a common last name lol😫😫😫😫😂😂😂

Tatum authentic Icon edition (green away) jersey is back on Fanatics, with a. nice discount. Sizes 48 and 56, only.
DAMN just grabbed the Jordan Statement swingman Tatum with sponsor patch at team store on Friday! Employee had just brought out a new rack of them and had 2 48 and 2 52.

Might've held out for this authentic on disco but thought that was a BF/Cyber Monday promo only

only sz 40 n 58 available....
Like I said, be patient

If you know anything bout fanatics, on certain products they only load up a size or two at first

That grizzlies city shooting shirt was only available in like a large for a whole day. Woke up today and all sizes are available

Gotcha good to know. I noticed they have been doing scattered sizing drops lately. With the early AM drops and quick scalping, I had to ask smh

That Doncic needs to update with that 48 already so I can call jersey's in 2022 a wrap. It's the last one I need since they probably won't make the Classic Run TMC jersey's in authentic.

better stalk that link, very common for them to load what they get in first then everything else but y'all know size 48 sells out quick.

best of luck fellas

better stalk that link, very common for them to load what they get in first then everything else but y'all know size 48 sells out quick.

best of luck fellas
I go work out early morning (4-5am pst). Caught restocks usually around that time.

Back
Top Bottom