Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IMG_6923.PNG

I like the Jerseys soooo much....but the shorts, I'm not so sure....But I'll make my final judgment when I see them on the court....I guess

Well that answers my question NO Jerry west logo on the front of the classic jerseys I wonder if the teams without sponsors will have it?

They shouldve put the logo on front and the sponsor on the back imo, i dont know. Its all so wack. The NBA sucks now and this sponsor bs is the cherry. If that space alien weirdo Adam Silver would just reset the rules to 80s standards complete with handchecking people would have a reason to watch again and the NBA would be able to stand on its own two feet again without whoring itself out to the highest bidder.

I expect even more fixed games due to this. If Harley Davidson wanted to they could just pay Adam Silver to put the Bucks in the Finals for instance. Now their logo is seen on every tv set all day and being worn by every new bucks bandwaggoner. This is probably why FIFA is so dirty.

Last edited:
They shouldve put the logo on front and the sponsor on the back imo, i dont know. Its all so wack. The NBA sucks now and this sponsor bs is the cherry. If that space alien weirdo Adam Silver would just reset the rules to 80s standards complete with handchecking people would have a reason to watch again and the NBA would be able to stand on its own two feet again without whoring itself out to the highest bidder.

I expect even more fixed games due to this. If Harley Davidson wanted to they could just pay Adam Silver to put the Bucks in the Finals for instance. Now their logo is seen on every tv set all day and being worn by every new bucks bandwaggoner. This is probably why FIFA is so dirty.

1. NBA logo has been on the back for 2 years now
2. The NBA is making way more money now than the 80s
3. The ads are only on players jerseys. Consumer jerseys will not have ads

You must really hate the NBA in a way that supersedes ads on jerseys LOL

I'm used to the logo on the back now

Ads I still don't care for but it's business, we can complain but won't do ****

Only way silver or anyone will do something about ads is if players started complaining about it

I'm used to the logo on the back now

Ads I still don't care for but it's business, we can complain but won't do ****

Only way silver or anyone will do something about ads is if players started complaining about it

And they won't complain because that's more money in their pockets.

Back
Top Bottom