Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It's kind of weird that NBA store EU doesn't prompt you to visit their US site though to me too. I didn't think it was a stupid question homie.

It's kind of weird that NBA store EU doesn't prompt you to visit their US site though to me too. I didn't think it was a stupid question homie.

I’m not bothered by the immature response. In fact, I expect it. But it’s cool. I’ll keep it moving.

Well everyone keeps posting about the sales and I’ve personally posted 4 jerseys and have said they came from there. Even posted shipping time

They aren’t affiliated

There two different stores run by two different companies. If nba store Europe didn’t ship to the USA then I would assume it would probably have a redirection or something

Well everyone keeps posting about the sales and I’ve personally posted 4 jerseys and have said they came from there. Even posted shipping time

You’re good boss. I don’t check this thread on a regular. Just started reading the tail end. Just wanted to clarify. Like sportzfan24 sportzfan24 said. I also thought it was weird. No worries.

Europe is a soccer country, no NBA teams in Europe lol. Prob the reason they are always doing nice sales... not complaining though

Ordered a grey dubs showtime hoodie for 40% off on Richard's before they excluded them. I'm curious to see if my order is d.o.a.

EDIT: Promo still works. Enjoy.

Last edited:
B4C4795E-B619-4E2B-9EC2-DAD13B2396CF.jpeg

Got this in yesterday and looks great in person. Feels real nice too and perfect for LA nights.

Not sure if I want to pick up the MPLS Kuzma or Home Kuzma jersey off the EU site. I just registered so hopefully I get the 15% discount sometime today.

Knicks city jersey is :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Magic and Lakers jerseys are horrid :lol::lol:

I get Kobe is a big deal for the Lakers but definitely could've done something better to represent LA as a whole

Not sure if I want to pick up the MPLS Kuzma or Home Kuzma jersey off the EU site. I just registered so hopefully I get the 15% discount sometime today.
Could take a while 24 hours... make sure u leave something in your cart

Back
Top Bottom